Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Californila Experience


Yes, you read that right, "Californila" means California to Manila. As on what I've read, they are a previous online store in Multiply and they just upgraded they're service into a magical one.

I saw them when I was browsing my newsfeed on facebook and one of my friends liked their page and I just starting to read the stuff on their website. Usually, I don't want to entertain myself with those kind of services because I'm afraid but I started to ask questions via e-mail and I've decided to get (probably) the stuff that I'm dying to have lately. There are these options if you want to use your credit card or you will let them bought the items for you using their credit card. The shipping is cheap but its also depends on the size of the things that you bought and I believe that 5-7 weeks (via sea cargo) of waiting is bearable if you really wanted the product (yeah, I know the waiting game sucks but it will be worth it once you got the product or maybe shift your shipping details to air cargo for it will arrive in 1-2weeks!)

Of course there are some rules to follow but they are very accommodating (I can't mention names because they're probably not one person who access their e-mail so...) I asked a lot of questions before I ordered my thing and every question was answered.

I ordered my stuff around October 22nd then my 2 items arrived at their address just in time and just because I think it was magical since it was the 'United States' where most of your stuff can be ordered on the internet and just wait for a few days or pay more for it to be shipped within 24 hours.

Here's the actual process that I did:

Sample product: a Dr. Martens boots (there are a lot of website that sells Dr. Martens but if your buying on a different site rather than on their own website, there are limited style that's available and prices will be either cheaper or not)

Step 1: email the link of the item you really wanted and they will give you estimate of how much it will cost you if you want to use your own credit card or you will use theirs.

Step 2: if your order is final and you already got the full estimate bill including the shipping that you choose and size of your product, you can now deposit to their bank account

Step 3: after depositing, they need a proof so, send them a picture of your deposit slip (of course it depends if you will use their credit card or if you'll use your own)

Step 4: As soon as they received the proof that you already pay the half of your bill, they will e-mail you the address and other information you need and you can now order the item (if you choose to use your own credit card) but I think if you're going to use theirs, then probably they will order it after they got your e-mail with the down payment

Step 5: the waiting game. Waiting for the product that you bought to arrive in their address for a few days since its the 'United States'. Lol

Step 6: when your item arrive, they will give you some heads up and probably the worst because they make you so excited, they send you a picture of your order! Haha

Step 7: another waiting game. Waiting for mostly the other orders to arrive in their California address then it will already be shipped to Manila.

Step 8: weeks of waiting game. 1-2 weeks if via air and 5-7 weeks if via sea

Step 9: once your order arrived in their QC address, they will send you a message that your order is finally in Manila and you have to pay your balance so it will be shipped on your house or you can also have meet ups or pick it up on QC.

Step 10. Enjoy what you bought. :D

~

If I'm going to give you advice on shopping internationally, just pick something that isn't available in here. When I browse the internet and when all of this website that I'm subscribing via e-mail, I do check reviews, I research if it is available in local stores/online stores and if not then go for it but if its available then don't go for it you can always have a time to check it on your own in the mall and some online stores do really have a cheaper price compared to mall prices. But the US websites usually have a gift code where you can score discounts and some have on-sale products for weeks!      

As on what I bought, I posted this wishlist couple of months ago and I'm really dying to have it. And since I think I need a black sneakers, this one is so perfect and since I think it will never be available in here, I decided to get it.

Vans Sk8-Hi Platform!!!!!!! I bought this product on Karmaloop (my somehow favorite website right now)

~

As crazy as I am and I don't care if you call me weird or if its pathetic, I don't care. Meet my DSLR wheel of filters!

as on my previous post , instead of getting a lomo camera (I know there's still a lot difference) but since I'm on a budget, I decided to get this. I got this on (my new favorite camera accessory store) Photojojo.com

Before they shipped it out, my aunt ask me if I know the very famous right now the 'Cookie Butter' (duh of course I know it) she want to order so I added her order and the staff of Californila is so good that they let me add some 4 jars of cookie butter last minute without asking me to deposit again because the first deposit was just 1/4 of what my total bill was.

I already tried the Krispy Kreme Cookie Butter edition but I think tasting the one that came from the jar itself is different.


Honestly, my product was going to arrive in the first week of December but last November 9, 2013, I received a text message that my order is already here in Manila. (I think an order was shipped via air and my order was just so lucky to be in it) Thank you guys! :)

I'm happy that I tried it and I will definitely will use their service again next year. :) I'm actually planning already what to buy! Hahaha (actually, I used their service again and I'm just waiting for my stuff to arrive and I'll blog about it once I got the products)

I will recommend them to my friends and of course to you too if you want to shop in the US and you're here in Manila.

Enjoy shopping!

To the whole Californila team, thank you so much for doing this kind of service and thank you for always answering my questions. More power to you guys. :)


"Its hard to find when you're looking" - Criminal Minds S08E23

No comments:

Post a Comment