Thursday, December 26, 2013

Californila Experience 2.0

One thing I know when I discovered Californila, I will now shop in the states. Hahaha! (you can read my 1st purchase with them here)

Well, actually that's true because all the products in here are the same or late collection. There are so many people in the mall, limited colors or style on shoes/bags. Somehow, its good that I'm not petite or else I'm also buying dresses now.

Shoes and bags will be the death of me. There are so many nice shoes in the states!!!!!!!!!!!

And my 2nd transaction with them involve a shoes and a *** (I can't tell it yet but when it arrive here, I will). Again, this package was supposed to arrive by January or February but the 1st product arrive here December 9 and I was surprised. I was speechless.

I'm actually controlling myself on buying stuff but since my other order is only available for a limited time, I grabbed the opportunity to get a shoes on Dr. Martens that's ON SALE!!!!

Yes its a Dr. Martens but no, its not a boots.

Say hello to my Finchley! :D


I love it because its a different style and its floral. And its a Dr. Martens! Originally it was $60 but I got it for $36.

I'm addicted to shoes. Yes, I am.

Living in Manila and you want something different, get something from the US, have business with Californila :)



"Chocolate is good but shoes are carb-free"

2 comments:

  1. Hi, how much did you pay for shipping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I already forgot but its cheaper than ordering it directly from any US website to Manila. You can always ask them for quotation just send them the link of the product that you want :)

    ReplyDelete