Wednesday, December 04, 2013

FYI, I'm a Girl . Last Haul for 2013


Additional on my make up kit or just when I added stuff on my make-up bucket list. Haha. I hope I make that clear. Lol.

After having the Au Naturel palette from Sleek, I put the Ultra Matte Dark and Ultra Matte Brights on my list and as on my very hit post I really want the Core Collection.

As on my basic post, I purchased the Taupe blush from NYX for contouring because the contour kit on Sleek was always or mostly unavailable but my original plan is just buy the contour kit on Sleek and since the Shocking Pink wasn't available last time, I replaced it with the NYX Taupe blush. After having my final decision (yes, this are big deal for me) hahaha! I decided to have my (hopefully) last purchase of make up stuff for this year but I accept gifts. Haha! So yes without further adoe my "hopefully" final make-up haul are the following, Sleek Contour Kit (medium), Sleek Ultra Matte Dark, Real Techniques' Core Collection and NYX Matte Lipstick in Shocking Pink.


I love this but sometimes, I think I'm still not used on using it. Maybe I'm not seeing it. Haha. I use it regularly, sometimes I use the NYX Taupe blush. But yeah bronzer is a must (I think).

I used this once, just once. I don't have time to play with it yet hopefully soon.

Finally! Haha. After having this on my kit, I just use the contour brush and stippling mostly everyday. Haha. I should use the others more often. Haha.




YEHEY!!!!! After seeing this in person on my cousin, I'm dying to have it. Definitely, one the best pink shade ever made. :D

~


I just want to add this, one lazy Monday, my cousin bugged me on making bow clips since I mentioned it to her the day before and we tried our best but it wasn't enough. Hahaha!   

~

When my Core Collection arrived I gave some of my babies a bath.


Real Techniques addict? Naaaah. :D

all products was purchased mid October



"I don't do fashion, I am fashion" - Coco Chanel 

No comments:

Post a Comment