Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Prime . Zoom and Filters

Its been a year with my 600D and it was a very long journey. I love having my camera with me on special occasion even though its heavy and bulky but at the same time I'm having a love and hate relationship with my kit lens which is 18-55mm.

Fortunately, my uncle own a couple of lens and I already experienced using a 50mm 1.8 and a 18-200mm but its also time to own a zoom and a prime. In a span of a year, I know what I'm going to get because I feel so upset couple of times for just having a 18-55mm and luckily DB Gadgets offers lenses that its cheaper than anywhere else.

Prime . 40mm aka pancake lens

I read couple of reviews about this and its a good to go lens than the 50mm 1.8 but still the nifty-fifty is on my list. 
you can check my photographs using this lens here.

Zoom . 55-250mm

I was a bit confused if I should get this or the 75-300mm but once you hit that on google, people will advice you to get the 55-250 rather than the 75-300. And I listened to them and because of IS since its a very big factor when it comes to the pictures.

Wheel of Filters from Photojojo that I purchased via Californila

If you know the story in here then you'll know what I'm pointing out when I got this despite of buying any lomo camera because its a little out of my budget as well as the film and developing part but I admire lomo users and I'm still have one film camera.
If you want to check my photographs using the filters, you can check it here


You can read on how I got the Wheel of Filters here

I got the 40mm and 55-250mm and my 600D from DB Gadgets



"If your photographs aren't good enough, you're not close enough" - Robert Capa

No comments:

Post a Comment