Monday, December 23, 2013

Selfie Selfie


My 'damulag' cousin was here with her mom!!!! Unfortunately, it was just for less than a week but nevertheless I know that they had fun and we can't wait to see them again maybe next year.

Last November 29th we had dinner because he requested to see us, his cousins. Sure there was never a problem for us and it was a little bit of exciting because our little cousins met him 6 or so years ago. I will never forget when Apples was shocked when Airon response in Tagalog. Hahaha. Mostly she interviewed him the entire night because we usually have communication on the interwebs.


And since I was so busy the whole weekend, I wasn't able to join them when they went to Greenhills but I was able to join Monday (120213) his last day here and he was leaving the next day.

We did a almost whole day adventure:

1st stop, Vikings on SM Marikina

I forgot to adjust the setting of my camera ..... 


2nd stop, Eastwood


3rd stop, Bonifacio High Street



Last stop, their house.




"Back to basic, back to my roots" - Director Vance | NCIS S10E15


No comments:

Post a Comment