Monday, December 09, 2013

Hair Dye-ary . Electric Banana


I did it! One year with my hair (at least) colored, whatever part or what style it is, I made it! Last October 31, 2012, I did my first ever dye-ary with my hair just when I wanted to try if it will work or what but after that, everything was history. There's this moment when on different pictures I have different style or color but most of the time, it was just my faded hair dye that lasts. I like it, though its a little annoying. Hahaha

My faded Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink was a bit orange after weeks of not re-touching my hair and weeks gone by and I've been busy and a little fucked up at times, I just decided that I'll retouch it on the 1 year mark of this decision. And yep I did it. Still on the 'Cass' inspiration stuff I just retouched it with Electric Banana which was sitting in my drawer for 7 months.

At first I thought it will not be effective and I slept with a shower cap and rinsed it in the morning. YAY for the result! :D



I really appreciate it on the 2nd day. It was so vibrant and a true beauty. Haha. I love it. :)
I already ran out of bleaching powder so probably when I decided to change the style (probably next year) I will order a new color and I'm thinking of green or any light one. Though I still have a blonde and an orange hair dye that I bought on a mall sale.

There's so many online store that are selling Manic Panic now but I love to stick to my known-sellers. So I'll once again and will only order Manic Panic on Funkystreaks. Get yours now and let's have fun. :) 


"And when its dark out, no one's around it keeps glowing" - Last Hope | Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment