Friday, December 13, 2013

Rant . Small Things



I know that different people have different needs in life because of different situation that we are involve but I don't get it why people are so selfish.

I do appreciate the little things but I'm sad that most people don't.

I watched this documentary where teachers need to cross mountains and rivers just to teach the kids up in the mountain.
I wish people will be putting a lot of dedication in everything they do and be open minded.

I've been so angry most of the time. I want to let it all out.

People will never notice.

People will have their own pride. No matter what.

Switching is probably the best idea but it can't be.

Sometimes, all you need is sleep to forget for a while and get lost in dreamland.  

Alcoholic drinks may help but it will not cure.

Karma is always just around the corner.

Be good to everyone.

Its good that people change as long as its for the good not the other way around.



"Cause you want it, doesn't mean its gonna happen" - Anton | NCIS S11E05

No comments:

Post a Comment