Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bye . Thank You . I Love You and I Miss You

I love you too . 

Have you ever been lost in your dream? When you want to go back in the current situation after your alarm started to wake you up? Or just when you want that dream to happen in reality?

Most of the time, I do.


It's a little sad that I just got to interact with my ex-best friend on my dream when he was just a few streets away.

But the good side about my dreams are my dad and papa. I terribly miss them and maybe that's one reason why I see them on my dreams.

It doesn't happen always but when it happened I just want to go back there in dreamland where I can still talk to them and hug them.

They said dreams are the total opposite of reality but what if they told some serious things, do they mean the opposite? Maybe it is, maybe its not.

There are scientific explanation of dreams but do you want to know it? I guess not if you want what you see or what is happening in dreamland.

Someone said that dreams are meaningful (Angela | Bones S6). But I don't know in what way.


"Nothing happens unless first a dream" - Carl Sandberg 

No comments:

Post a Comment