Thursday, August 08, 2013

Hair Dye-ary . Wonder Girl

Finally! After a long hiatus of my hair dye-ary series its back and the good news is my hair is different now than the past 3 or 4 months.

this was the last decent picture of my long hair. Though some say that my faded blue-violet hair is nice I'm having a love and hate relationship with it. And after living with my faded hair for so long I ended our love and hate relationship.
hola! I'm a little upset for the last few weeks and I finally found time to have a haircut and I love how it was right after but I was a bit upset after (take note of the difference between 'a little' and 'a bit' lol) because I think I wasn't comfortable on having just plain black hair and I have this little ground breaker that I should have a colored hair until the next year of hair dye day 1 (I don't know if I made myself clear on that. Lol) and for nearly a week of this kind of hair, I finally had time to dye it. 

Everytime I do a hair dye experiment I always get inspired from different people and I may do a separate post about my hair dye inspiration (I've been thinking about that for a while now... Next time)


So I  got this inspiration from The Voice S3 winner and singer of the band Hey Monday, Cassadee Pope.
I started to listen to Cass when she was still with Hey Monday. I'm not sure about the exact year but I rememeber that Beneath It All wasn't out that yet and the rest was history. (I know that she preferred to hiatus than disband for Hey Monday and I respect that but somehow I miss them)

~

Going back to the real purpose of this post, I like how Cassadee's hair is making a scene at some point together with her tattoo and since I still can't empty a full jar of Manic Panic or Punky Colour on my hair I just experiment some styles but I discovered some problems that I might encounter soon.

hello again!

my dream hair!!! I'm happy that this was the result of my bleaching moment

So far no one yet is asking if I just put some clip ons but I'm ahead of those people who might ask so, No its not clip ons or extensions its attached to the roots. Lol


The problem that I realized is I will need some help to separate the colored once when I'll re-dye. It's not easy like the dip-dye since its in the inner part but I think that's just a little problem.


One more thing is, I think I like it or not how it's hidden inside. Anyways, I'm maintaining this style until I empty the jar of my Hot Hot Pink or maybe if it faded and since its still basketball season, I'll re-apply with my Electric Banana. I'm still undecided but those are my options and of course it will be in here. 


I think having plain black hair will never happen to me again as long as I do find time to dye my hair and just to be clear I don't have a problem with fading hair, we just have a love and hate relationship. Haha.

until next Hair Dye-ary! :)


"Stand tall like you've won some kind of award" - Should've Tried Harder | Hey Monday

2 comments: