Saturday, August 03, 2013

UAAP S76 . 1st Round : FEU vs NU

After breaking FEU last year, NU was again defeated by the Tamaraws. In the pre-season, NU was a threat after reaching the Finals but unfortunately didn't get the back-to-back title. Last year, when NU filed a protest against the controversial layup of RR Garcia the Tams lost their good track. Looking forward this year, its a very nice 1st round though anything can still happen on the 2nd round but we are in strong faith that we will reach the Finals once again.

This was scheduled because Gem will be busy after this day and we might see each on the 2nd round and I'm happy that we pushed that day to happen. Together with the Team IN (Keith and Lhea) haha we watched this game full force and (drum roll please) we bought Patron tickets! I think this was Gem's first patron game. The 1st game was cool because it was UE vs ADMU where UE won because of Roi "Super" Sumang it was a good game though. 




The main game was of course, FEU vs NU and it's 'The Revenge' because of what happen to us last year but now as we swept the 1st round, every team will be ready and well prepared for the 2nd round since there will be a UAAP break because of Fiba Asia. But daaaaang! The first day of 2nd round will be FEU vs NU! I'll be busy that day but I'm willing to fix everything if there will be a company available for that big game (but I think no one will be available)

NU was a big threat, from having the expectations from pre-season they also have the back-to-back MVP, Ray Ray Parks Jr.

before I flood you photos I think I mentioned that we bought Patron tickets but I missed to mention that we were seated next to the "special" row of MOA Arena introducing 


I know the photos are a bit crowded, I just have a kit lens but hopefully a zoom lens soon.  

Ooopps. I think I haven't mentioned the big thing happened that day, we were flashed on Philippine National Television! And here's a little video for our second exposure because our first appearance was 2 years ago

HAHAHA 

After the game we hangout outside MOA Arena for a bit and finally decided to eat wherever but we are being followed by boy porque and his crew. Lol. A little shocked but it was fun. Haha. 

before I end this post I just want to include our few photos from Lhea 

we predicted 7-0 !!! Go figure! :D

We had an Italian dinner after. I miss you guys but see you again soon :)

somehow I'm pissed to myself that I didn't enjoy this day full time since I was pre-occupied of the recent fucked up days...... (Oooppsss I think I'm about to make a rant post soon)

go figure! hahaha! Thank you Sarah for taggingus on this photo. haha (c)


[July 17 - too many memories]


No comments:

Post a Comment