Monday, August 12, 2013

Road Trip . Fluffy Clouds

I  soooo love road trips most especially if I’m seated in front. *perfect road trip song* (I can't think of one but maybe I'll go with... Fast In My Car by Paramore)


I've been with road tripping with the seniors lately but specifically I'm in-charge on my grandma (grand-daughter duties). I don't complain because (1) I know I need those chapter break from reality once in a while; (2) I got to spend time with family at some point; (3) Perks of being a college graduate (because when my cousins where here back when I was in college, I can't go with them every single time because of school); (4) Mostly, I'm seated in front to see the beautiful scenery and the fluffy clouds; and lastly, (5) I love road trips.

I don't drive yet that's why I do enjoy seating in front to stare at those beautiful clouds, take picture of the open road, watch some people to do their thing and the duty of seating in front, to know where are some important places to remember. I think if we are in the US we can travel from one state to another (I will love that).

Reminiscing is one of my favorite thing to do during road trips. I remembered my dad when we passed Teresa, Rizal.

**chapter break**

I can't remove my wide smile when I realized that Angono and Morong was so far from each other and from Morong-Antipolo-Taytay-Angono is one long drive.

Thanks heaven because it wasn't raining when we passed by at the rice fields to see the mountains and fluffy clouds. I think I can't stop thinking about the fluffy clouds. When we go around Batangas last month I captured almost a hundred photos of clouds. I think capturing those fluffy clouds don't give justice on how beautiful it is that day.

Last, August 7 we went to Liliw Laguna and I can't think of the last time I was there same with Paete (wait I think it was 7-10 years ago...) Arrgghhh. I miss Papa! :(

If we don't have any destination, we go to Tagaytay. One of my favorite place. (I still ask Josh on when we will go to Starbucks Tagaytay because their place is awesome.)
If you visited Tagaytay, be sure to eat at Leslie's and order their Bulalo. And passed by Rowena's to take home some Sylvannas. Hehe. 

Last July 5, 2013 as I mentioned that we go around Batangas and I'll post a bunch of captured fluffy clouds from that trip since I haven't transferred the photos from our Laguna trip. Enjoy :))


Oh wait. Be sure to have a stop over at Nuvali! To witness the Koi's!!!! 

you can actually feed them with this you can buy this for 15php at the booth

little video


Do you love road trips or fluffy clouds?

"We're driving fast in my car, we just want to have fun"  - Fast In My Car | Paramore


No comments:

Post a Comment