Friday, August 16, 2013

Rant . Choices , Memories, F*cked Up Kids

Read if you want, don't read if you don't like my precious rants. You've been warned. 

July 17- too many memories. I think I wasn't able to mention on every social networking sites of mine that my 2nd tattoo was already a year old that day. July 17 started to be special to me since 2006. Best friend issue but I treasured those. I fucking miss that guy. The guy that I met 8 years ago.

July 17, 2012 - I was fucking pissed with your issues that's why I headed to a tattoo parlor and got my 2nd tattoo.

'it doesn't count' is one of my motto right now. 

I hate secret likers. I don't dress like shit.

Its good to move on and leave some shit baggage in the past.

I wish its ber-months already but it’s August, dad's 2nd death anniversary. I terribly miss my hero. :(   

Watching basketball is my past time and what's yours? Being a killer of happiness?

Don't backstab anyone because they got gazillion people who will stab you in front.

No one is perfect. Be true to yourself. Don't say 'you will' if you can't do it.

Mariel Loveland together with the guys of Candy Hearts once saved my life.

Paramore is my reserve weapon.

Music always saves the day. Next will be junk foods and sweets.

Buzznet is my other world. Twitter is my news paper.

I miss Hey Monday and Versa. Avril's new single rocks. Been listening to Forever Halloween and Vessel

I will not be able to attend Bazooka Rocks :( All Time Looooow!!! ;(

I can't wait for Christmas. Hehehe.

Thank you for good people. Screw the haters.

Stalk whenever, wherever you want. Enjoy

When you feel so down, little things will cheer you up :)

If you know it, will you save her?

I miss my favorite series. I still crave for tattoos.

Don't waste your life because there's always a last hope.

I hate mosquitos.

I miss having movie marathon

Messy means busy. Keep your things reachable.

Personal means your own not from another person. Read read read.

Blogging is a therapy.

Lost in my dreams. Dreams are meaningful. Those eyes. Some things are better left unsaid. :/

Sometimes, you don't need to say it just do it because there's a difference on what are you saying with the things you do.

Appreciate the little things. Give people some break.

There will always a late bloomer and histrionic people.

Planning is a process. One step at a time. Don't run when you need to walk. But when zombies are chasing you, Ruuuuun!!! Don't walk!

Letting them know may affect their motivation. Know the right approach and timing.

I'm ready to see you but destiny won't let it happen. Maybe it’s not the right time.

I secretly wanted to be a crew of a band if I'm not playing in a band.

Why does money $$$ run this world. When it was also made by humans

You can't blame someone when he/she is living outside the box while you are inside.

Appreciate + Enjoy + Don't be a killer of happiness.

Think for long term. Don't hold too tight on temporary.

Although there are gazillion people on earth, some chooses to see only one person to listen to. For people 
who don’t know, you don't need to be on top just affect someone’s life and even small things do matter but 
some choose to see only the big thing. Probably, because they’re already on top they don’t need the 
small ones much worst if they don’t believe in it.

People around you are not stupid. They do know much more or less than what you know, it’s just a matter of choice on where, whom, or what to believe in. We have freedom to choose.

What the heck will you do if you have 30 vehicles?

Yes, sometimes we have to be defeated for us to learn more and for us to see the big picture. It’s not always about winning.

Respect is a must in this life.

Change is always constant but it doesn’t mean you have to hit someone while changing for the better or best.



People knock on my door, ringing my phone
Telling me the things I gotta get done today
To satisfy them, but what about me?
Lately I've been wishing I was brain dead
No responsibilities in my head today 

Nothing With You | Descendents 

No comments:

Post a Comment