Tuesday, August 27, 2013

FYI, I'm a Girl . Steal

Last August 7, 2013 we went to Liliw Laguna!!! My  last visit there was gazillion years ago. I can't remember actually hehe maybe 7-10 years ago. If I'm not mistaken Liliw Laguna is the Slippers Capital of the Philippines while Marikina was the Shoe Capital.

I was on a tight budget so I make sure that it's okay if I don't buy anything but I'm considering of buying a pair of nice slippers or a shoe if ever I saw one and giving some consideration since it's not always you can go there not to mention is a 2 hour drive without traffic from our place and I deactivated my shoe-banned that day. hehe

Luckily, after roaming on every store I decided to get this mini-wedge because, you will not find something like this on department stores and if you saw on then it will be a little expensive.


It's simple yet I like it. hehe I got this pair for 250PHP. Can you believe that?! That's why I consider this a STEAL! 
I'm size 7 but the size 7 was a little small than the usual so I got the size 8.

I'll post my Road Trip pictures soon about the Laguna trip. 


"Not everyone wants to dress like a fashion statement every single day" - Chuvaness

No comments:

Post a Comment