Wednesday, May 15, 2013

FYI, I'm a Girl . MAC x Hayley Williams


What a way to start my week last week, usually Monday is one of my rest day and when I woke up super late, someone is waiting on me. (Drum Roll please) its "the" MAC x Hayley Williams - Sounds Like Noise (!!!!!!!!).

I was surprised because the seller told me last week that the new stocks will arrive in a week and a half and that means I'm still going to wait for that because the one that was on-hand was already reserved for some early birds but maybe some of them passed the reservation days so mine was sent early as expected. (But I already didn't asked that I just assumed that. Lol)

Introducing my first ever MAC and its a limited edition and its by Hayley Williams!!!! (Sorry, well not really I'm a huge fan. Really)

MAC x Hayley Willams : Sounds Like Noise


Yes this was my first MAC since I was born. Lol. But yes, the title says it all. Hahaha. I've been following lot of bloggers since 2009 (?) Yes I think that was right and seeing them posting something about make-up is normal and I never thought that MAC are really addicting (dang, I haven't used mine and I'm saying that it is addicting... What is happening???!!!! Hahaha). Actually, I want to give credit to Regina Belmonte (as if she can read this. Lol but its the interwebz so, hi and thank you Regina) because she always encourage shy girls to wear lipstick specifically, red lipstick and believe me red is really something. Even though you see this to artist like Anne Curtis, you can also wear something like that just be proud of it and know the shade that fits you. And I'm not an expert at this you can visit Michelle Phan or let's go local, visit Carina's blog! (I discovered her beauty blog via Regina too! Hi Carina!)

Since I'm always on a budget I got limited stuff only but lately, I've spent a lot on shoes (like last year I got my pink docs and this year the green one, I got a DSLR as a birthday gift, I watched the Paramore concert early this year, blah blah blah) and cosmetics are at the bottom of my list but I got some cheap tubes and I'm fine with that but this, this is a limited edition MAC x Hayley Williams so there's an exception. Lol. I remembered on interview that Hayley also got her first MAC somehow this shade so it means a lot to her and one of her favorite color is orange so.... And do you know that one meaning of orange is "new beginning" (?) Learned that on humanities when I was in college. So it really is something. ;)

For me its a bit odd to start using some cosmetics since I'm always on a safe side or the one who doesn't care about how I look but since 2011, I already started wearing lipstick and I only have 3 shades: pink, red and plum and they are cheap lipstick but since I was researching, its better to start on a cheap ones than the expensive most especially when you are still experimenting. And I'll admit I'm still on experimenting stage but I think having my first ever MAC is already a big jump (I really don't know...haha) and I'm planning to order some NYX Matte Lipstick maybe next week or early June (but really, I want to order already.... As in right now....) I hope my future order will still be on-hand when I ordered because I really wanted a matte lipstick! Can anyone give me like a package of a make-up for starters? With all the brushes and some basic stuff..... Hahaha. But as I'm just supporting my make-up issues I'm fine with lipsticks maybe eye liner will be next. (Brb, I will practice on putting some.... Lol). 

But seriously, MAC is really something and now I understand why girls love it so much and why they go crazy with the limited edition/s like the Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Rihanna / RiRi , the Archie collection, the Wonder woman collection, the Villains collection, etc. (I knew those collection because of the people I follow on sns). Its a special kind of product. (Hey MAC, I can accept anything from yah. You know... Hehe)


Thank You Glamour House :))




Maybe after buying the NYX I'll be able to shut myself first so I can buy something related to gadget again.... Uggghh. And my dilemma this coming June / July to September / October... Its the UAAP season again! My expensive season is coming to town and I haven't start saving for my next tattoo yet. -_- I need to save save save ..... This also happens when no one wants to support me on d-101.

This last part is just a rant so... Till next time on my FYI, I'm a girl series posts. Haha


"Its nice to not know everything" - Hayley Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment