Friday, May 24, 2013

Here's To Never Growing Up


I don't want to be specific but this alarms me yesterday SO MUCH.

According to the tone of his voice, I think he is disgusted to a person who got ink all over his body. Seriously? I do have 2 tattoos and this guy is digusted with it? Grow up man. I know not a lot of people accept others who has an art all over their body but who are you to judge other people who spent a fortune to meet their self satisfaction? I'm a girl/woman/whatever and yes I have tattoos and I don't care what you think. Do you even ask yourself on why do these people have tattoos? Do you even realized that some are so memorable and some have deep reason why they got it? 



Yes, there are some who just have it for show but there are people who treasured it and accepted it that it will be there forever. Judging another person who have tattoos all over his body in front of me is pretty harsh. Do you never thought of it? I have one in my inner arm but I'm pretty sure you saw it already because its expose. I'm so damn proud that I have a message from my dad written in me and going through the process is one more thing you will be so proud of. So back off when you are against tattoo or peircing because I don't care if you don't have any ink all over your body but you don't have the right to judge us.



If I got more soon, I will update you and I will put those artwork in your face. Or maybe you are so jealous because you will never have one spectacular experience of getting one.

This kind of person / the way he thinks makes me crave for my next tattoo which I think is .... I really need it and the way he act, that's one more reason why will I get it. And I'm pretty sure it applies on every situation that I've witnessed/I've been these past days/weeks. (Of course I'll post about that. Soon.)


"People get deep, meaningful tattoos all the time" - The Edge of Never | Jessica Redmerski


No comments:

Post a Comment