Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hiatus .


All of my favorite series are on hiatus but good news most of them will be having a new season by September or October (probably after summer in the states). Mostly, I don't watch any local TV shows for months now because most likely, they're boring, have the same plot, you can now guess what will happen with this and that kind of twist because that's how they do it in here and its kinda boring that you'll see these people everyday and some avid fans will be boring on weekends because they are off on weekends. But I like seeing some artist on TV I'm not just into those local TV shows or teleserye as they called them here.

I was thinking this for a while now, what if the local tv show will just be on once a week? Haha. They will feel how we wait for another week just to see what will happen on the next episode. *evil laugh* or worst? It will be off for 2 weeks then they're back after. But there will always be excitement to that and "I think" there will be more work for actress and actors in here not just the one who are famous as of the moment. They will be treated equally (I guess.....) But seriously, I can't see the excitement in these shows.

Anyways,my favorite foreign tv shows are on hiatus and I'm such a bummer now. Maybe I'll focus on movies this time and books. My current watched US TV shows are: NCIS, Bones, Criminal Minds, New Girl, The Walking Dead, The Mindy Project and Body of Proof. Most of them ended another season this month and its insane that some of them ended last week and this week but there is one more episode of Body of Proof by next week and sadly it will be the series finale :( . Every season finale are heartbreaking most especially if you have to wait for months before you got an answer regarding with the cliffhanger ending but the worst? Knowing that it will be over for good. I can't remember another show that ended and I was so into it, I think it was just Monk that I loved and I haven't watch the last season. I gave up Glee in the middle of Season 3 because I got bored with it and I think it was just this usual high school that are singing on every situation they encounter then every now and then there will be new characters and in reality they are really not in the age range of a high school. Its pretty lame. I really wanted to watch Dexter but I think its hard to keep up since its already on its 7th season.

I'm so thankful to some friends in college that makes me watched a US TV show. I don't like the idea of being addicted to it but their suggestion are better and not ordinary and that's why I love them. I just wished that I worked with people like Gibbs, Abby, Garcia, Bones, Booth, Reid + all of them because they have awesome job description on their respective shows and they are family no matter what. Btw, my favorite season finale will be NCIS "Damned If You Do" daaaaang Mike Frank was there!. Yes, I'm biased because its my all time favorite series probably next is Bones then Criminal Minds, the comedy shows are another story. ;) If NCIS, Bones and Criminal Minds will hit its end, I will be a bummer forever. :(


I will be over with this series hangover soon.

Care to share your favorite TV show/s? 


"In the end we make sacrifices, live with them" - Mike Franks | NCIS S10E24



No comments:

Post a Comment