Thursday, May 09, 2013

Beware .....

because I WANT TO BE ON A TATTOO SHOP RIGHT NOW.

call me crazy or whatever but I want a new tattoo ASAP. I don't know but I'm itching to have a new one lately. Believe me, if I'm not on a tight budget right now I'm probably on a tattoo shop as I'm typing this. I was thinking of this next tattoo for a while now and I'm too eager to have it because I think that will be the answer or at least the one thing that can save me from this mind set of mine or the state of mind that I'm in. Its hard to explain but pretty much I just need/want a new tattoo (yes, that's a need than a want but at some point they go together even they shouldn't).

I don't want to spill it yet because I think it should be a secret for now. Hehe. I'm also thinking of going this time without anyone when I walked in on tattoo shop and I know its kinda selfish when some people around me  want to witness someone they know on getting one and I'm willing to take some audience so they will finally see me or at least my reaction when being inked because the only thing that people asked is "does it hurt?" Well, of course it does but as I said to one of my friends before, it hurts but at the same time its a pleasure.

Why does tattoo are so fucking addicting. 





Somehow, it brings me back to the teenager me when you are depressed or when things around don't go too well and you just want to eat a whole bar of chocolate then you feel better (I still do that sometime) but knowing that it will just passed by for a while it does change my perspective to that and on the present me tattoo are like chocolate, it’s a resolution on a situation but unlike the chocolate the pain will be there for some time and it will be there for so long that you need to tear your skin off if you want it gone.

I think that makes me realize even there are so many fucked up things around I'm still lucky to feel that pain and somehow reminds me that I'm still living in this world / I'm not totally numb after all. And by that, it makes me realized to continue this life even there are fucked up things around and ....

Life/problems/fucked up situation are just like having a new tattoo you can feel the pain/pleasure, it will take some time to heal but it will be part of you no matter what and that makes you grow up then afterwards, you will look at it happy or not but you go back on realizing the same stuff you realized before and it makes you go on again in the cycle of life. Its definitely a reminder where have you been at one point in life and it feels good to know that they are not going anywhere and they are there to remind you every single second of the day.

I just want to share this, sometimes when I'm in a hurry on preparing for a day, sometimes I plan to wear a specific accessory that will be good on my outfit but then again as I hurry I totally forgot to wear a ring or my watch or a necklace, then on my way to wherever I'm headed on a specific day when I look at my right arm I'll be reminded that I can go on through the day because I got my very sentimental/reminder tattoo that will always with me no matter what and I will not go bat shit crazy all day because I forgot to wear an accessory.

Tattoo are meaningful unless you just want to be "on the loop".


"Tattoo are like potato chips, you can't have just one"


No comments:

Post a Comment