Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Hair Dye-ary . Cousin Edition Part 2

Hello. :)

I already re-dyed the hair of my cousins and let me tell some story. Part 1 here

crap, I just realized that I don't have a before and after photo for this. lol 

well, Alaine's hair is pretty much a dirty green / fading green and it was because of the result of the bleaching process we did last time. I asked her if she wants to bleach it again so the true color of Rockabilly Blue will come out and she says yes. happened last April 26, 2013

after bleaching it the second time around

here's the fading hair of Apples and its not that bad because it was a light pink ;)

its so hard to see her violet-turned-pink hair in front because of my not-so-good-bleaching-skills and because her hair is short .... 

hello there, we meet again. :))

just me, being silly. 

They told me that they will leave it for the rest of the night and just washed it the next day and I came back 5 days later after we re-dyed it.

this is what 5 days later looks like after we re-dyed it. it really changed when flash was used ...

but at the same time its cool. 

check out Alaine's hair .. 

Alaine also asked me to save some Manic Panic and I did.. hehe Probably this will be the last time that I will re-touched it since school is just a month away and they will cut their hair... I think they should keep it... lol 
and the best thing was they are happy about it and I think they are already planning to do this next summer. ;))


" There is a first time for everything - Rossi [Criminal Minds]"

No comments:

Post a Comment