Saturday, December 21, 2013

Tegan and Sara Live in Manila


So the doors will open by 1900 and its 1845. There's already a line outside NBC Tent and I don't want to line up. I'm sitting here at BonChon eating this Mango Cream Crepe.

When I'm on my way, I watch their performance on SXSW last March and by the last song, we are already entering The Fort.

~Waiting game~

Sitting in front of me are 2 girls eating dinner and I knew that they will heading there too and after they order they had to do this selfie with their tickets and probably uploaded it already on their social networking accounts.

Shoot a girl just entered and her tattoo are amazing! She have this japanese stuff from behind the ear downwards probably its up to her shoulder.

I love The Fort and the vibe here is different. Would you believe that I walk from NBC Tent to the my favorite Nike outlet then back after I went down of the car. Yeah I know I'm weird. Hahaha but I'm willing to do cardio in here everyday (sad part? I'm a little far from here). Its always nice to have a breather once in a while and the Tegan and Sara concert will just be the biggest breather of today. So good to start this week with the twins. I'm so stoked!!! :D

I'll probably go to NBC Tent after eating this crepe. Will finish this post when I got home. :)

~

0122 11.26.13

After leaving BonChon, it was almost pass 1900 and daaaaang doors are still close! I thought they will open it up by 1900 ... Well, I still lined up and at the end I thought I was in a wrong line but apparently the reason why I lined up in a wrong line was I will see Carina!!! Haha. *Fan girl moment* and that line wasn't wrong at all.

It was almost 8pm when they opened up the doors. It was pretty cool that the venue is not so big and even your in the silver section, its still pretty cool because you can still see them clearly. Well even if you just stand in the entrance you can still see them. And I saw my friend Pia!!!! I texted her earlier but she didn't reply to me so I thought she will let this pass but I saw her! It was nice to see her. Really! Such a nice person. :)

To be honest, I'm not familiar with all of the title of their songs but if I listen to it I somehow know the chorus or whatever stanza it is. I really enjoyed watching Tegan and Sara live despite of the others who just video almost the whole show (I don't know how they enjoyed that and why spend too much when all you will do was video 'almost' the whole show. I can't see the point). No tall guys but a little bit of taller girls and some annoying bouncer who are standing in the middle without thinking that we can't see because of him.  

My heart is so happy right now that I can't explain the feeling.

Such a good start for this week full of stuff to do and some exciting things.

I will probably play a bunch of their songs the next daysssss. PCD at its finest.

I saw them live first at SXSW last March via live stream when I was waiting for the set of Paramore. It was Twenty One Pilots then Tegan and Sara and the last was Paramore (I'm not familiar who was the band before Twenty One Pilots).

My TX5 is dying, 15 days ago I was in my grandma's surprise birthday party and I let that camera to my cousin and the party isn't even starting when she told me that my camera is vibrating... I removed the battery and keep it in my drawer for dayss and lately I check it out and It wasn't vibrating anymore so I know that I can bring that to the concert. Until the last part of the setlist last night, it started to vibrate again.... I was thinking of some solutions without having a digital camera everyday. Good thing I was able to video some early song before it ran out of battery too.

Here are some photos that I took. I somehow hate the red light because it makes a huge different but it was amazing.

not bad right? :)

Up Dharma Down was the front act and it was my first time to see them live (I think and I haven't seen local bands live for so long now) just WOW.



Kudos to the guy who is in-charge of the lights!  

It was an amazing show Tegan and Sara! See you again soon!
Thank you for making my heart happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment