Thursday, December 12, 2013

Throwback Thursday . 34 Points


Wow. Terrence just make his 4th 30+ points in a game this year! He hit 30 points on UAAP this year and look at him now making 30pts in PBA just in his 2nd game. I'm so proud of him. I (or let's include my dudes), we are so proud of him even though they don't mention it I know we are.

When I saw his game last Wednesday, I have this 'bitter sweet' feeling seeing him playing in the PBA. At some point I'm being teary-eyed it feels like he is such a big boy now *sobbing* we will miss him being on the FEU jersey but as shocking as his decision to join the pro, we are all proud of him (and yes, I know that).
Hopefully next month we can watch a PBA game. haha. I can't just take it to sit around the living room while watching him play at least once in a while we need some live action.

I'm such a fan and I'm so proud of him.

I can't wait to see him play live. Again. :)

Here are some tweets that I favorite on Twitter and probably RT'd.




So here's the thing that probably will happen next, if he scored below 20 or even 30 and worst if his 3 points doesn't bang on the bucket he will received hateful tweets again. People, basketball players are also human being, they are not perfect, they get tired, they have their bad games, they will once fall and come back twice. So if they will have their bad games then you have to accept it. You as well is not a perfect one so don't expect someone to be perfect.

that was the throwback post and last Friday, we watched PBA!!!! and Terrence just scored 2 points. [where's the haters???] haha. 

Despite of the competition, I hope he will be the Rookie of the Year.


"It is our job to see" - Mossad Director | NCIS S11E01 


No comments:

Post a Comment