Wednesday, December 11, 2013

On Repeat . Misguided Ghost

We were on our way to somewhere and my earphones are on and we are a little stuck in traffic... When this song played on my shuffled playlist.

Misguided Ghost is one of my favorite song from Brand New Eyes album of Paramore. You can see on that on my twitter profile (if that is proving something)



Then I just repeat it until we arrive on our destination.

But it didn't stop there, I played it repeatedly.

I love the lyrics, the message of the song and of course the whole guitar stuff.

I really feel that at some point or maybe most times I'm a misguided ghost with all the confusion, conflicts, different opinions, decisions, different personality, people that we encounter everyday. It is really confusing then after I'll ask myself some "why this and that" until I find the "purpose" and I will just continue on fighting.

Choose the person you can trust, the right people who will never leave you no matter what situation you are in. Until now, I ask myself if I have those right people around.

Sometimes, escaping is the best but after a little break, you need to go back in reality. Fight.



"Misguided Ghosts"


I'm going away for a while
But I'll be back
Don't try to follow me
'Cause I'll return as soon as possible
See, I'm trying to find my place
But it might not be here where I feel safe

We all learn to make mistakes
And run from them, from them
With no direction
We'll run from them, from them
With no conviction

'Cause I'm just one of those ghosts
Travelin' endlessly
Don't need no roads
In fact, they follow me
And we just go in circles

And now I'm told that this is life
That pain is just a simple compromise
So we can get what we want out of it

Would someone care to classify?
Our broken hearts and twisted minds
So I can find someone to rely on
And run to them, to them
Full speed ahead
Oh, you are not useless
We are just

Misguided ghosts
Travelin' endlessly
The ones we trusted the most
Pushed us far away
And there's no one road
We should not be the same
But I'm just a ghost
And still they echo me
They echo me in circles



No comments:

Post a Comment