Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Wrapping 2013 with a Fancy Ribbon

I'm thinking if I should do this but I guess at some point I should...

Looking back to this year, something still don't change, but some does.

January - the month I created capturedbyaeivrynrv but I rename it to byaeivrynrv | We went to Enchanted Kingdom and it was my first time to ride a f*cking roller coaster!!!!

February - one of the best month? Because I saw Paramore for the 2nd time and I was super close to the stage! I miss them. | And I also went back to my secondary school and saw a bunch of familiar faces. I always miss high school.

March - Exactly a month after the Paramore show, I saw them live again via livestream of SXSW and it was also the first time that I saw Tegan and Sara and Twenty One Pilots played and I fell in love with them. | I also spent time with some good friends.

April - I got my green docs! and my hair was blue-violet. :D | 'Paramore' was released and once again saved my life.  

May - the month that I started my 'FYI, I'm a Girl' series and started to hoard make-ups. Yes, I'm a girl. haha

June - when I started to collect NYX products and my Real Techniques Collection (Yes this is important) lol. And it was like Christmas morning in June :D

July - when I felt so buried 6ft under the stars. | We were united via UAAP Men's Basketball! :)))

August -  my dad's 2nd death anniversary. | I went back to FEU with my cousin who took up entrance exam. | There were road trips | I changed my hair style.  

September - I started my 'On Repeat' series. | I did some re-touch on my hair.  

October - My favorite TV shows came back!!! | I discovered Californila. | One year mark of my 'Hair Dye-ary' series and I dyed my hair yellow.

November - I started this month with family. | I learned one important thing that I was supposed to learn 2 years ago. | Some of our favorite players were drafted in the PBA. | I saw Tegan and Sara live!!!!  

December - We watched PBA again and celebrated Marielle's late birthday celebration. | the GIANTS reunited | brought my 600D some company | I'm was sick on my birthday! | my cousin was here | Some bad memories was filtered with a good one.  

When a new year just started, December is seems so far away as well as the mid-year but as I look back to 2013, everything seems like a blur. Here we are facing another year, even we had different f*cked up moment this past year but we still have hope to a new chapter of our lives, having that hope that this next year will be a better one than the past. Some people might lost someone they love while some gained new friends along the way.

I'm always aware of the run of a month, December just passed by I can't believe its already the 31st of December and in a few hours its another year. I'm always fascinated by how I woke up in another year then will sleep unto a new one.

I'm looking forward to 2014 and will definitely make some changes since I  can. So many things to look forward to and as I'm terrified at some point, I'm also stoked!



Thank you 2013! You taught me a lot of things.

There will be changes. I'm claiming it.

Happy New Year!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment