Wednesday, July 19, 2023

You Me At Six: Truth Decay Tour | Philippines 2023



July 6 2023 - When this was announced almost a month before, I knew I should go. I hadn’t seen them ever because I wasn’t present during Bazooka Rocks III and maybe because I’m not into festival or because I just can’t that day. 


This time I don’t want to miss them most especially that I’m starting to like Skydome as a venue. Hehe seriously, if I can then we make it happen. I already missed Simple Plan early this year, I can’t miss You Me At Six even it is a Thursday. 


Left at almost 3pm and I arrived at SM North by almost 5pm. Ate at Yabu because I’ve been craving for so long walked a little and bathroom break before heading to Skydome. 


I’m no expert in that side of the Metro and on such place but I’ve been there during The Maine last year so it is somehow familiar. 


I checked the venue and the line and am I surprised that there are only few people in the line? Like I know it is a weekday and there’s not much noise on socials about it as well but the tickets aren’t that expensive. 


Oh well we have our reasons and maybe their fandom is not really that huge in here but I’m really surprised that we are only few in that venue like below 100 people.


I only dreamed of meeting the bands like they do in the US way back and enjoying intimate shows. I never imagined meeting bands most especially You Me At Six ever. I’ve been listening to the band for 10 years or so already. 


Thank you, Pulp for a meet and greet opportunity always. 


Thankful that someone uploaded a setlist from Singapore so I got an idea on what to listen before the show but I didn’t look up on live performance. 


Shows started at 8PM and ended at 9PM. 


Short but sweet and the small crowd enjoyed it so much. 


I enjoyed it so much. 


Thank you, You Me At Six. 


Despite of the small crowd that night, I hope you will be back again. 


Meet and Greet this time is so calm and one by one pictures with fans. Got an opportunity for them to sign posters as well. As they are signing my poster, I had a tattoo conversation with Josh and Dan specifically and forgot that they are 6 guys that I need to talk to but also time pressure but signing is just taking some time and I’m thankful for that. 


Hello to Micaella that I met that night. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment