Thursday, November 28, 2013

Throwback Thursday . Buffet


What is diet when you will eat on a buffet?

With a fee of PHP688 ($16) for lunch you can eat-all-you can for 3 1/2 hours and PHP888 ($21) for dinner for 4 1/2 hours

It was not my first time but I have never been to a buffet for so long and I'm not super game on paying $16 or $21 for that matter. The worst thing is, I can't freaking sleep last night because I'm so full and I just woke up and I don't know exactly if I'm gonna hate food right now or I'm craving for something. This is bad. Real bad. maybe buffet are good when having lunch and not dinner 

Well, the good thing on buffet was you got everything but daaaang the after effect! Ugggghhh.

Anyway, here are some photos I took from that night. sweet tooth 



"I food associate" - Ellie Bishop | NCIS S11E09


No comments:

Post a Comment