Tuesday, November 12, 2013

On Repeat . Avril Lavigne

Yes!!! One of my favorite girl just released her self-titled and 5th album. Avril was a huge part of my teenage life and literally everyone knows that I listen to Avril Lavigne and I'm happy that after releasing Let Go in 2002 here she is still doing what she love and I'm so proud of her.


No specific song on which I'm addicted to right now but this new album has been on shuffle on my iPod and computer for almost a week now and I don't know when will I stop. Haha! Just like when Paramore released the album earlier this year, I listen to it straight for almost 2 months! Eargasm at its finest. Lol.

If I will choose a current favorite it will be 'How You Remind Me', I don't know why but yeah I love it. There are these fast songs and catchy, some slow and there are love songs (well if you didn't find the 'love' song then I guess we have a different definition of love song. Haha!). 'Let MeGo' was just released but I'm already excited on what will be her next single and at the same time, I still want to keep this precious album before it hit the ear of everyone around. Hehe.


13 new tracks with my probably favorite line (at the moment) from the song.

1. Rock n Roll - We don't need no one to tell us who to be

2 Here's To Never Growing Up - we don't give a fuck

3. 17 - we were on top of the world, back when I was your girl

4. Bitchin' Summer - so put your hands up!

5. Let Me Go (feat Chad Kroeger) - Loves never too late

6. Give You What You Like - I get stars in my eyes

7. Bad Girl (feat Marilyn Manson) - I'll be your bad girl

8. Hello Kitty - Minna saiko arigato! Kawaii!

9. You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Cause you ain't seen nothing yet

10. Sippin' On Sunshine - hey, what a beautiful day

11. Hello Heartache - Goodbye my friend, hello heartache

12. Falling Fast - if seeing is believing, I already know

13 Hush Hush - maybe someday but not tonight

I really love each track and when I first heard each song I feel there was this connection that we have and I just thought that after all these years there are still connection with me and Avril (that's why I love her) and I thought that she was really speaking for me in some ways.

Love her so much!

And of course, what's next after a new album? TOUR!!!!

The other day my pretty friend Pia, posted on my wall and sent me a direct message on twitter about AVRIL COMING BACK IN MANILA for the 4th time (2005, 2008, 2012 and 2014) ASDFGHjkKLKMNBHD!!!!! And *cough* I never missed her concert here (I'm making history on my concert life. Lol). I never saw it coming though I already tweeted a week ago that she will be in Jakarta next year too so, yeah! I was wondering if Simple Plan will be here too next year because everytime Avril was here there's a possibilities that Simple Plan will be here too! When 2005, Avril was touring with Simple Plan; In 2008, Simple Plan was here August 4th (I skipped that because of school but of course, I can't skipped Avril!) then Avril on September 3rd; and last year Simple Plan was here January while Avril on February. Let's see next year ;)  

I'm so excited for this I miss Avril so much and YAY! February 17, 2014, see you here in Manila Avril! I never met her or I've never been on Patron section so let's hope for a different experience on her 4th visit. ;)


Hey
What a beautiful day
All I need is a taste
Nothin' but a good time
Sippin' on sunshine
No, don't got nowhere to go
So we'll go with the flow
Yeah, we're living the life
Sippin' on sunshine


No comments:

Post a Comment