Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Rant . Differences

Have you been upset about the different situation that we encounter in life?

Have you ever secretly realized that some people might not admit it loudly but you found out that they're sick of their current situation? And all they want to do is leave for good?

Have you ever realized that you're more than blessed than the people who are victim of typhoon Yolanda?

Over the years I should get used to "people come and go" but I think I still not used to that. As if I'm protecting some people but eventually they really don't care and then I'll get secretly angry and thank God that I still remember how blessed I am compared to people who don't have food to eat for lunch.

Sometimes, you just have to be thankful for everything instead of ranting about small problems compared to what other people experienced. It maybe look like the world is on your shoulder most of the times but look in the other side, you'll know that you are still blessed.

Starting over is really hard, it was never easy but maybe if you are ready to leave the past behind then I guess you are willing to turn off all emotions and just go for it. That is suicide in a different angle

All of us have different prespective, responsibilities, personality, goals and a lot more differences but sometimes, I just need to accept that we don't share the same passion.

Why do some people become a little bit boastful overnight? Why do people change overnight?

If I saw a long lost friend, I can't say if I'm still the same person they met 5 or 7 years ago because I know my prespective in life changes through the years, though I may or may not look the same through their eyes, and probably I can't tell who was left behind between us.   

I never stopped missing some people that I met along the way but I'm also aware right now that probably they don't care what was their past.

Some people I meet might tell me  "been there, done that" and I was like "exactly! You've experienced that but you wasted it now, let me handle this". Never mind.

Why do people waste good?

Why do people leave for good? How can they shut down everything? I don't see them as a strong person but I'm seeing them as a weak one.

Or maybe, some people just care for themselves.

So many thoughts in my hypothalamus right now and I can't even find the right words to type.



Goodnight . 

No comments:

Post a Comment