Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Concert Life

I was 100% sure to watchTegan and Sara's Manila concert when it was announced and since its just less than a week before the 25th and I still don't have a ticket, I realized that I really need to watch it.

Despite of having some family time for the past week, escaping for the few hours from some person that I would be happy if they will not contact or will not cross path for the whole day. I came to a realization that those wasn't enough. I somehow need to be lost inside a room full of people with positive thoughts and vibes for at least 1-2 hours. With 1-2 hours, my life will be saved once again by music. I may or may not see familiar faces but I know I need this for my self, for my inner persona and I badly need a concert therapy.

The last concert that I've been to was the Paramore show last February and I miss the feeling of being careless for 2 hours or less and just listen to live music.

And with all the retail therapy that I'm doing for the half of 2013 I've also decided that I will not watch The Maine on January (its early to say but I have also some responsibilities that I need to fulfill). Its sad but yeahh welcome to reality.

But I will not miss Avril by February and letting go The Maine show, I think its time for some Patron section for Avril (yeahh. Its time to see her closer than lower box or upper a or than a silver section)
If I really want to be lost for 2 hours, I'll probably go to Zedd's concert here on December though I just want to hear Clarity, Stay the Night and Alive. Haha! But Hayley wouldn't be there (?) .... And it was just time that Stay the Night played on the radio  

~

And Tegan and Sara will be donating to the typhoon victims from the tickets sale so I think its a 2-way thing that I got to enjoy the show and help my fellow country men.       



and I just bought my ticket for Monday two hours ago !!!! :D 

Anyway, see you around.
Aivrin | xoxo



Stay, you'll leave me in the morning anyway | Now I'm All Messed Up [Tegan and Sara] 

No comments:

Post a Comment