Monday, March 11, 2013

ParaThrilla in Manila 2

If there's a future we want it NOW. 

I can't believe that we didn't need to wait for more than 5 years to see these guys again. The last time that they've been here was March 9, 2010 (here's my not so detailed blog post about it).

I'm so thankful for these people because of them I met some amazing people around the world like Hannah from Australia (who I met on twitter but now I don't have a contact with her but she sent me a Christmas card long time ago), Cate from Portugal but I think she's in UK now (its silly but I got her Blackberry pin on twitter then we started talking on BBM then on twitter and on Facebook. Even though we don't talk that much anymore I still treasure her so much), Mair (we don't talk that much but we are getting there). They are just a few people I met online but of course I also met some Paramore fans from here (Philippines) namely Pia, Nikki, Kai. (its not that many but I love these people so much and I'm glad that I met them already except for Nikki but Pia and I watched Avril together last year and Paramore this year and yes after meeting Kai online last 2009 or 2010 I already met her in person last February 15 and her cousin and friends and also Pia's friends).

I rant about this again and again maybe I'll stop after this post, HAHAHA. I really want to meet Hayley, Taylor and Jeremy and as you know you can have a meet and greet if you won on a contest by the producers or music label or through the fan club and on Paramore there's PFC (Paramore Fan Club). I decided earlier last year that I will join but unfortunately its closed for new members for almost a year now and that's the reason why I wasn't able to meet them. I will join PFC as soon as they opened it and anyway Paramore will not come back soon because they have scheduled tour dates and let all the ParaFamily saw them this year, its been a while.

Another rant, MOA Arena will never fail to disappoint me for some reason. HAHAHA.
I don't know if it was Ovation or whatever but just like the first concert where the VIP was placed behind the Gold area but this time, the VIP with reserved seats was not separated with the VIP Standing.

I was early at MOA because it was Friday and it was payday so I decided to be there at lunch time to stalk a little and to spend some time at MOA because I don't know when was the last time I've been there and also to avoid traffic.

The same thing that happen with this and the first show in Manila last 2010 was I WAS ON THE SIDE OF JEREMY AGAIN. I'M NOT COMPLAINING BUT I REALLY WISHED IT WAS TAYLOR THAT WAS ON OUR SIDE :((((

I'm really not complaining but I wished it was Taylor's side ... oh well, I also love Jeremy and gosh Kat is so lucky to have a hairy-handsome-husband. Next time, I will be on the middle where it was the best place to be in, in front of Hayley.

I didn't go to a Paramore show to be a photographer, I went there to experienced Rock and Roll so I don't care if my photos are not that good but I have some decent one and I'm satisfied with that. If there will be a 3 or 2 days Paramore show here in Manila maybe I'll spend the first day partying then the second day videoing the whole concert OR I WILL HIRE SOMEONE TO VIDEO THE WHOLE CONCERT NEXT TIME. HAHAHAHA and I'll make sure he/she is not a fan.

Paramore helped me in a lot of ways most especially coping with my past life to make me move on, make me realize that I was never alone in this, that there are people experiencing the same or worst than my situation. When I'm on a bad mood, their music makes me calm. I know or maybe I'll just tell you that:
My day will never be complete without a Paramore song. and I guess it will never get old.

Here are some photos before, during and after the show.

Kai, Me, Katrina and her 2 friends [sorry guys I forgot your names :(]
thank you guys for such a good company before and after the show! see you soon and hopefully another concert where we can be on the same section :)

the MYX crew . Oh hi Chino.

mewithoutYou : the front act and one of the influences and inspiration of Paramore

Hayley Nichole Williams on vocals

AHHHHHH . 

Kat's hairy face husband : Jeremy Davis on bass guitar 

I love this shot 

So, I was telling earlier that I was again on Jeremy's side and that means I don't have a decent photo of Taylor, Justin, Jon and Ilan Rubin </3. Well, Taylor went to our side but its either I'm filming or my camera is not that ready or the huge guy in front of us was fan girling over Taylor York. I swear next time I'll hire a photographer. So here are some decent stage shot that I got. 

oh, there's Taylor York on lead guitar

oh there's Justin and Ilan 

my favorite photo . although not all of them are in the photo .... 

A Paramore show will always be awesome. Although Manila didn't experience the presence of Josh Farro, we appreciate that they are willing to go back after 2 1/2 years and hopefully soon again once the 4th album was released because it was always different on live shows. 

Mary, Me, Pia, Kristine and Mary's brother
thank you guys! I had fun and we totally partied that night and I hope we can watch another concerts together. See you around :)

For now, we are all patiently waiting for "Paramore" the 4th album of Paramore and as we are across the world from where they are, we are being satisfied with the new interviews that are posted online, new photos from Soundwave, random post of Hayley on LiveJournal, Instagram, Tumblr and on Twitter. 

Last Saturday, it was the 3rd anniversary of Paramore's first show here in Manila the "ParaThrilla in Manila" and this year was a little bit different since the band was just here last month not 3 years ago. 

I don't have a decent photos from the first ParaThrilla in Manila but I'm happy I got some this time and since it was too many, you can check my photos here .   

Lastly, I would like to thank Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor for continuing this journey and I'll be here with you on this new journey. thank you and we love you guys so much can't wait for the new album. see you soon <3

I know this was a little late post. hehe

There's a time and a place to die but this ain't it. - Now

No comments:

Post a Comment