Saturday, March 02, 2013

Hair Dye-ary . Two Toned

Hey blogger, its been a while. . . .

I've been busy lately but I'm loving it and as much as my last entry I only have 2 backlogs (this entry and my ParaThrilla in Manila 2). 

If you follow my hair dye-ary then this was a little big step after the first one. Well, I planned about this and I'm happy that I was able to do it and after this I don't know yet what to do with my hair dye-ary series. I'm not yet planning to drown my hair with a jar of Manic Panic though but at the same time I don't like my hair being plain black since the first time I've dyed a part of it. 

Last February 5th, I don't have to do anything late that night and I decided to dye it since I'm being bored for my one-side-slightly-blonde-streak and its been like that for 2 months and I just want some changes. It's not that I didn't like it, I just got bored with it and I just took that opportunity, that free time I had since I knew that I'll be busy the following days and yeah I was busy the next days and weeks.

Some might think that it's just because I'm going back to my Alma Mater, maybe it was but it was also because of the Paramore show that happened last February 15th (I'll blog about that after this maybe not right after publishing this but I will). People will not believe but I'm just pretty bored with the blonde streak.

I didn't do the everyday photo this time but even though it's fading I still like it. 

Here's my before photo . Well technically, this was the last photo before I did the major hair dye thing.


I said on my last hair dye-ary post that it will be bigger next time well it happened ;)

Just like the last time, I did the bleaching process first.
Here's a picture before rinsing it after a 45 minute bleaching
Dyeing your hair is really messy most especially if no one was there to help you but it's fun to do all the work, you will appreciate more your dyeing job. ;)

After bleaching, it will be a really dry and frizzy

it was much lighter than the other because that was the section where my slightly blonde streaks. After bleacher, it gets more blonde or should I say white (somehow, I dreamed of being a blonde or just have some streaks. I'll go with the streaks being blonde is not really what I want. lol)


After drying my bleached hair, I applied my Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink and I washed it the next morning probably it stayed there for 6 hours, I slept with it. It's still the one that I ordered last October and I'm happy to say that I still have some but I'm not re-applying those to my fading hair. 

and the result ... 

I'm really in love with these, though its fading now.

 Alright, you might asked why is it two toned or why the right side is pink and the other was red?

- It became like that because I didn't use all of the bleaching stuff before because I want to save some or because I don't know if I applied the equal amount on both sides but in this case since I already bleach/colored and right side it became whiter when I re-bleached it this time. That's why you need more bleaching stuff if you really want your hair to be pink, blue, green, red or orange. 

Lesson learned, stock more bleaching stuff. HAHA 

It will be summer time here in the Philippines and kids will be on vacation soon then if you want to do something different OR IF YOUR PARENTS WILL ALLOW YOU this summer or maybe you just want to be colorful on the beach then you might want to try dyeing your hair using a semi permanent dye.  

I hope this helped and you can ask me question if you want to know more details. :) 

I got my Manic Panic at Funky Streaks.


"Someone's gonna be first right? - Cams Bones S08E15"

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I wanted to try this out but I found it rather pricey!
    Xo, angel http://guiled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually, it is but if you'll just use it for streak then jar of Manic Panic is good for a couple of use unless you want to use it for your whole hair. ;)

      Delete