Monday, February 18, 2013

APHS 2013

I went back to my high school grounds last February 7 and 8 for a pageant, where my cousin joined and won 2nd runner up the photos are on her Facebook page .

I will not spam photos from the album but I got photos that I never uploaded on my facebook or anywhere else. I just want it to be here on my blog. selfish much? yes. lol

A little introduction, I don't know who will be the judges but I know that it will be some celebrity and since I do avoid being addict on a certain local TV show lately I don't do fan girling over local celebrities. I'll be more starstruck if I saw these bloggers in person. Rich Asuncion appeared and I didn't do anything I just stared at her for a second then I don't care anymore if we are on the same ground. BUT when the emcee called the HOSTS, I STARTED FAN GIRLING AS IN WHO CAN STOP YOU WHEN DIVINE LEE AND VICTOR BASA WAS ON STAGE???? SERIOUSLY.

I suddenly remembered my good friend Rachel who introduced me to read Divine's blog and ever since I followed her on Tumblr . I think that was 2010. If I knew Divine and Victor will be there I should invited Rachel because I know that she love them dearly.

Good thing my uncle let me borrow one of his lens and gotcha. I got decent photos.

D + V
and some of the photos will be posted on http://capturedbyaeivrynrv.tumblr.com/

I just want them in this post. Good Vibes . :p

Here are some more photos from that night.

sisters
with our Ms. APHS 2nd runner up
with the proud baby sister, Apples 
with Mae!!!!!
Mae was a good friend of mine way back in high school. We might not be as close as we are before but its really nice to see some familiar faces that knows you when you are still on stage of innocence. I suddenly miss Judy and Anne ... 

with Ma'am Alvea
Meet my adviser when I was in 4th year high school. She's one of the best teacher and she love me because I'm behave in her class. HAHA She even told me (in front of my mom) that she didn't recognize me (almost). *blush*.

Maybe I really left high school in the past but it was one of the best experience of my life. There was good and bad experience but that's what that stage is all about. Believe me, if there will be a time machine, I will choose to go back to high school. I will not change everything about my high school life I just want to make some more memories because some people are not the same after we left high school and that makes me sad.

"The world is changing" - Eli David (NCIS S10E11)

No comments:

Post a Comment