Monday, February 11, 2013

Family Day at Enchanted Kingdom

Last January, my cousin wanted to go to Enchanted Kingdom and since its still vacation of the kids we scheduled it and we went there last January 3, 2013. I remember that the last time we went there was 2010, for Alaine's birthday. We don't usually have family outings maybe because we are living in the same town or maybe we are busy with our daily lives and we are seeing each other almost everyday and if we do out of town trips it's always the best. I mean just to forget something for couple of hours is not bad.

Whatever the reason of my personal stuff, we enjoyed that day and even if I was killed by Space Shuttle the kids did had a great time and that's all that matters. :)

me, Alaine, Apples, Bok and Dap while waiting for our tickets.
before entering the theme park .. Oh well, I think you should always have a photo out here. lol


Flying Fiesta - one of my favorite!
I know my limitation when it comes to extreme rides and that one behind us was new, its called Disc-o-Magic (if I got that right) it spins like a CD. Crazy ride, maybe next time I'll have a guts. haha!
Actually, I planned to try that at night but ... the reason will be revealed later! keep reading. haha

Sometimes, its good to be above everything

Here it is .... it reminds me of the day I was just ...

I'm the 3rd from the back on the left . . .
Still the same position and just a few seconds before we rolled!
Just after riding "THE" Space Shuttle
Here's the story, it was my first time to ride that freaking super extreme ride and it killed me! As in I wasn't able to ride another whatever ride there after and oh my good thing you wasn't able to see me after that ride. oh wait I'll post a picture haha shameless picture of myself after Space Shuttle ... 

my after Space Shuttle face

I'll end this post here.Part 2 up next . :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment