Friday, February 01, 2013

February 1st . Random update


Hello! I've been so busy lately and almost got no time to be online ... its good sometimes but maybe bad for my dying blogspot. lol

anyway, I haven't edited our picture from Enchanted last January 3rd and its now February! Well, there will always be backlogs on blogging (you can't avoid that).

A little update ... I've been watching some movies for the past week and I also read a book series and a book (awesome stories, I can't even move on most especially on books than the movies). I prefer books over movies if they have book but if they are not based on book then I prefer the movies. I'm also update to the my favorite series! Oh no, you don't want to know how I'm so connected with those series and books.

There are few things that I'm looking forward to this month, just to mention the anniversary of APHS, where you'll see bunch of familiar faces from high school and will be on that school next week where mostly I'll imagine what happened to that ground when we are still there; High School Grand Alumni, in which I'm not planning to attend; and  Paramore live in Manila 2 where I'll stalk for them and to be watching with some friends.

I'm still a little broke from the holiday season but I'm still looking forward to see some college friends although we planned to see each other last month but most of us are busy so no final plan about that.

Last night, my "ex - best friend" was in my dream, I don't know what that means and maybe tonight I'll forget about it already but when a close friend of his asked me one question, I only answered her with "seriously?".

Earlier this week and last week, I hang out with my birthmate/babes/sister/cousin, Nikka. We might do simple things in life but we're happy. We actually should be hanging out one of these days but we unfriend the guy who will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow (Happy Birthday to you btw). Belated Happy Birthday to Nikka's boyfriend and to the "ex - best friend".

After visiting Enchanted earlier last month, I haven't got the time to shoot or just do some photo walk.

I miss my friends ... Seems just like yesterday when we are just fooling around the university corridors. I always missed those days when you don't have to think complicated things just thesis, quizzes, exam .. but now we are in the "real world" where everyone seems to be your enemy and everyone is trying to put you down, where you will be only with no one but yourself.

Its Friday night and I'm confused again with movies and e-books. I guess creating my own setting in my head is better than the movies but sometimes I can't see the right characters ...

"The things you do means something to people --- Gibbs (NCIS S10E13)"

No comments:

Post a Comment