Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Unwelcome Party . 03.09.2013

This was planned okay? but also it was unexpected that Candido will be arriving in Manila on Monday that week before we see each other that Saturday.

Facebook was just a friend then because Candido checked in his location and I left him a message asking him if he's free that coming Saturday and he was not actually but he also cancelled his trip on Baguio for this

The last time that Josh, Greg and I saw each other was last October last year when we celebrated Greg's birthday at MOA. This time Josh joked about going to Tagaytay and of course we are all game but our beautiful driver was tired from her event the night before so I thought we will end up at the mall doing nothing but eat eat and eat. 

Greg and I met at Galleria before everyone else because if I leave after lunch I will be so lazy to move and it may be traffic or something. And the night before, Sepi and I are talking on bbm about the next day (and he never offer their place!!!) 

It's always nice to see friends from college, and I'm happy I ended up at A06C13 on my first year because I don't know what will happen if they are not my friends. We might lose some people but I'm glad also to hear that some of us are on med school, some do have families now and so on ... 

Josh keep saying that we are still the same when we are in college and I think I'll agree. There is this little reminder that we still got each others' back. For goodness sake, we are always or at least we are there in presence when someone celebrated his/her birthday, when he/she was down, in short we witness everyone's up and down moment and I'm happy that I have them even we communicate less but when you put us in one room, we are still going to talk about stuff and we'll still laugh out loud. :)) 

(L-R) Candido, Greg, Josh and me at Shakey's Galleria

Thinking where to go after and there are no good movies ... then Sepi offer his place! dang he should told me last night so we got less problems 
-_- ... Anyways, we end up there and we ended up eating all night and still unwelcome. 

Oh there's Sepi. and there's the pool and we didn't have swimming clothes -_- 


Late that night we wanted some hot drinks because we are SUPER FULL. as in FULL. We went to Starbucks at Metrowalk ... 

always, one of the boys... lol 


The rest of the night was epic as ever and we had a really good time hanging out. 

I love you guys. Thank you for the good laugh, as always.
We planned something and I'm organizing it again so, see you soon. 


"Trust your friends, they are superheroes who will catch you when you fall"

No comments:

Post a Comment