Friday, November 08, 2013

Book . Forgiving Lies by Molly McAdams



Uhmmm. I love watching crime series (NCIS, Criminal Minds, Bones, etc) and since I read the summary of this book I know that it will be an exciting one.

For the record, I didn't read any teaser that Molly posted on her blog because I'm dying to read the whole thing! Good thing the looooong wait is OVER. I've read it already and OMG, I LOVE IT! Without any joke or bluff this is one of my favorite book/story. Its direct to the point, realistic, unpredictable, it will make you nervous, it will make you smile, it will make you cry and most especially, you will never stop flipping the page just to know what happens next. Good thing the ending was bearable unlike some books that you wanted to throw your devices or the book itself because you're so pissed about the ending and you have to wait for months just to fill up the unbearable ending.  


I understand that 50 Shades of Grey is good to be on movies but seriously, Molly McAdams book deserve to be on movies too! (But I still believe that imagining/making the story in you head while reading is better than movies) and I imagined that Kash and Mason are Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill (21 Jump Street style. Hahaha!)

I tweeted this to Molly McAdams when I was on the early chapter of the book. I don't know if I'll hate her somewhere in the middle or at the ending because who knows what will be out there. And I never saw that twist at the end coming! But as I said, its bearable than what happened to Chase. haha


still fan girling when she does reply to me ever since I tweeted her last year regarding Taking Chances. Hehe.   

If I'll rate this book I'll give 5 stars. So go pick up a copy and start reading Molly's book!

Molly McAdams, 
I love you and thank you for giving us stories that are so awesome. And as I said on my tweet, You're the bomb!!! Please make more stories that are amazingly beautiful. Congratulations on a successful year! Cheers to more books/stories that will make us fall in love. :)

Ps. I'm still waiting for my Brandon or Kash in my life. Hahaha.

xoxo,
Aivrin from the Philippines.


"Forgiving lies, the only kind I'll tell" - Forgiving Lies | Molly McAdams 


No comments:

Post a Comment