Thursday, October 31, 2013

In the middle of the night

The worst thing when you came home and sleep your ass off, you are awake in the middle of the night. I'm telling you its worst than my usual sleeping habit.  

One thing that I love everyday is, I realized new things. It doesn't matter if the realization came from a small or big thing the important  is, you came to that realization and you learn from it, you started to appreciate things that you have thought you will never appreciate.

The downside is and probably the one thing that I'm hating every single day is, the close minded people. I can't change those people and mostly, I really don't care anymore for me, as long as I seize the day I'm happy with it. Slowly, I'm learning not to regret things I still do sometimes. I guess its part of the life. Its also funny and sad at the same time that, we do certain things, sacrifice some thing for other people but they don't appreciate it and maybe when its our funeral, it will be the only time they will appreciate that.

I'm missing my dad so much lately as well as papa and ikong.

~

Every single day, I discover the pros and cons of a specific thing. Its good to know it because there is this reminder in my head in case I feel bad or I'm just hating everything around once in a while.

I still believe in other people and sometimes I really want to help them.

There was this moment when I felt papa by my side tapping me at the back for something I know he's proud. I miss him so much.

Rachel Berry said on the 'Quarterback' episode, "I talk to him a lot, I can still see his face and I can hear his voice so clearly. Do you think that I'll never forget it? Because I'm afraid one day I will". I passed this phase already (I think because sometimes, I still cry) but as we all go along I think its possible that we will forget their voice as well as their presence but not their face because pictures are everywhere.

Life is short. You will never know what will happen. Don't carry baggage that are too heavy most especially if you just need clothes for 2 nights. You will be the one to suffer because no one will be so willing to carry that for you too. Common sense people. Please think before making a move.



"We're always a half a second late and one word short of what we really need" - Finding It | Cora Carmack 


No comments:

Post a Comment