Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Quarterback

Is it cheesy to cry over an episode of a TV Show? I cried who knows how many times while reading a book or watching a TV episode, remembering those people who have been to my life, remembering the good and bad times, missing certain people, most especially, knowing that you will never spend time with them again. I've been there most of the time, stuck in the previous events..

Glee S05E03 ...... 

Brings a lot of those emotions you need to remember once in a while. Remember that you don't need to be hard on everybody and also to yourself; that life is short; that you need to maximize things out; that you should spend time with family and friends (unlike this) You don't want to regret that; appreciate and enjoy the little things; appreciate the people who believe in you, who don't let you down, who trust you; be thankful for people who helped you, to the people who thinks first before judging you, to the people who appreciate you, who see the little things before the big one.

More of those realization if you have watched Glee since the beginning then the S05E03 and more tears. I stopped watching Glee when its on the 3rd season but I still read updates about the show, and I got sad too when Cory died. I feel like I was growing up with them while watching the 1st season of Glee, I know they helped me in some ways then that real-life-incident happened. I read that he will be back in the 5th season of Glee but his spirit was back on this episode... remembering him.

I really love the whole episode, reminds me of why I did watch it and at the same time why did I stopped. Makes me sad that Quinn and Britanny weren't there. Each break down was heart breaking knowing that those tears are real and it wasn't acting anymore. I never saw the opening like that, that there will be a parent scene.. His mom....That moment when Puck cried, the anger bursting out on Santana, and I cried harder when Rachel appeared *sobbing* when she said her little speech and most especially when she sang her heart out.... Also the scripts, maybe written by the writers or their own adlib but its wasn't just about Finn its more on life lessons. Somehow about regret, its a reminder to us that do it better than regretting on not trying or not doing. 


As everybody knows that Cory died was unexpected, yes it has something to do with drugs but despite of those things, he was a person, he was an actor who inspired a lot of teenager through Glee, his relationship with Lea... It feels like we all know him at a certain point and that's makes us sad.

Some may not be watching Glee right now but on the years to come and they will start from the the 1st season and I know when they get to see this episode, they will still cry bucket of tears.

Maybe for some, we look so crazy for crying over an episode because you will never feel that connection if didn't watched Glee or you just don't care but I highly recommend this just to realize some things in life. I think at some point in life we need that dose of reality.

Maybe when I can deal with not getting teary eyed while watching this I can write down some of their script or just search on the magical world of the interwebz.

Leaving a show for some personal issue is better than leaving even the reality completely.




No comments:

Post a Comment