Tuesday, October 01, 2013

They're BACK!!!!!!

My favorite series are back! Well, no The Walking Dead yet but it will be on October 14th. NCIS, Bones, Criminal Minds, The Mindy Project and New Girl are baaaack!!!!! I'm so freaking happy but at the same time nervous and sad. I'm happy because they're back, I'm nervous because who knows what will happen on the new season and sad because at one point Ziva (Cote) is leaving NCIS and who knows what are the twist of the new season and Sweets (JF Daley) is leaving Bones??? 

Well, I'm not sure if its for good or he will just have some break but I hope not. Some people hates him and I don't get why, I've read an article about it and read the comments full of hatred on Sweets but dang one commentator I couldn't agree more said that "the biggest twist on Bones was when they need to remove Zack's character" I love Zack but he left the show though he still is the 'King of the Lab' don't get me wrong I love Hodgins too and no one will replace Zack-Hodgins relationship even Hodgins-Angela can't beat that. Aaaaahhh! There will be a wedding on this season and I can't wait for that and of course what will happen to Pelant.

Ziva is leaving.. After 8 or 9 years she is leaving..... The character will not die so hopefully she will just leave for a couple of episode but...... I mean just like JJ of Criminal Minds (Aj Cook) did when she gave birth she left for one season. Honestly, when Kate died on Season 2 or 3 (?) Its hard to move on because its always hard to accept new character but Ziva did a great job and we loved her after a couple of episode and now she is leaving most likely the next episode is the 'Farewell Ziva'  ... This is heart breaking :(



Criminal Minds is kicking lives on their pilot episode!  I never saw that ending coming and I can't wait for the next episode too! (Here we are again on the cliff hanger endings and one week waiting....). I read that this season will reveal on what happened when JJ was gone for one season because apparently she was transferred/hired on another government department. One more thing about this was, the un-sub for the pilot episode is the suspect from NCIS S10E23. Haha. I find it cute okay. As well as when I started to watch The Mindy Project and I saw Harper Dearing (from NCIS) was a doctor on the pilot episode of TMP. :D 


Doctor L is baaaaack too! Or should I say B-I-G L? Haha! The first 2 episode of The Mindy Project is hilarious! What can we say James Franco was the guest! *drooling*. 

Nick and Jess at some point is very annoying but I still love them and I still wonder what's the feeling of having 3 guys as your roommates. Crazy right? Well as long as you'll have Schmidt it will be. Haha! 


Aaaah this will be a good new season for my favorite series and I can't wait for what's in store for us. 



Happy, sad or nervous
 let's do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment