Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hair Dye-ary . Retouch and Add Ons

Why did I hesitated this move before? Moving on, please take a time on reading my Hair Dye-ary. Wonder Girl first before this.

Wishing that I did this already before so there will be no add ons but it happened already. I don't know what happen but I knew it last week that I want to make my colored hair visible.

The problem is, how can I separate my bleached hair from it? Because if I bleached again those part it will be super dry. So I did my best to at least connect whatever I wanted to add on this and with my OCness, it wasn't the same on both side but I love the result! This was more likely Cassadee's now. :)

its was a little hard to separate but I did it anyways ...

always the not so friendly process, bleaching.

I panicked a little because I almost ran out of bleaching stuff after my left side and I still have the right one to go! Luckily, I got to mix asap another bleaching stuff for my right side and I thought it didn't work because it doesn't heat up when I covered it but after 45min ....

good thing it was bleached

When I was applying Manic Panic, I thought I will also ran out of my hair dye but luckily, there are still a few left and I decided to keep it and not empty the jar. After this I'll retouch this with Manic Panic:Electric Banana 

If I'm not too lazy on retouching my hair every time it fades, this jar will not reach 10 months. And I just use it on little parts so I think that's one reason too

The other day, I was again browsing the website of FunkyStreaks, somehow I want the Manic Panic Venus Envy, maybe not now but if I already ran out of bleaching stuff then that will be the sign. Haha. 

Still inspired by Cassadee's hair but I think this style will live for a long time ;)



Why do you race through my red lights? - How You Love Me Now | Hey Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment