Wednesday, September 04, 2013

FYI, I'm a Girl . Sleek

Sleek Cosmetics. The first time that I saw this brand was when Saab Magalona posted a picture wearing a matte lipstick and it was Sleek. At first I thought you can't buy it online since they already have in Shangrila and Trinoma (?) And I don't usually go there but then weeks ago Divine Lee posted a Sleek Contour Kit and a Brow Kit and Updated Trends is tagged. And yehey! I found someone who is selling Sleek online :D. Sleek is not so popular in here but it is in the states and UK.  


Since NYX are my favorite lipstick, I go beyond my boundaries and got some eye shadow palette. I want the contour kit but the medium shade isn't available. So I ended up with 2 lipstick and an eyeshadow palette. 


the top row are almost invisible .... most reviews are like this unlike the other row... nevertheless, it's good for base

Hooraaaaaay. I finally got one of the eye shadows palette from Sleek! This is one reason why I'm super interested on buying eye brushes because when I bought this palette and just having my Domed Shadow Brush (from RT Travel Essential Set) I thought I'm good to go. Well, I was wrong.

I really want to have 3 palettes from Sleek but as safe as I want to be I got first the Au Nature palette which is according to some are the alternate for Naked Palette. I love matte eye shadow than the sparkle ones because I don't like the glitters everywhere and I found Sleek as one of the very nice eye palette out there and if I'm not mistaken the only palette that's matte (its hard to look for matte stuff). Go get some I highly recommend this and if you search for Sleek eye shadow palette review you'll see those girls have almost every palette.

Ever since I got the MAC Sounds Like Noise, I fell in love once again to orange. That's why I wanted to order some orange lipstick again and yes, Sleek have wonderful lipstick collection. I got the Tangerine Scream. 

If there's a Hot Pink, this my friend is the Hot Orange

I don't know when it happened but I really wanted a goth / black / dark purple lipstick. Yehey for Mulberry. There's a few from NYX but Mapshop don't have them then lately, I found out about Digital Traincase and they have those shades from NYX and they have Sleek too.

the packaging is so cute! You can see the difference with a MAC and a NYX Round Lipsitck

Mulberry and Tangerine Scream


here's the swatches on my lips

I always do this but then I didn't erase it instead I mixed it up and ...

tadah! I can't wait to do this. haha


Have you tried Sleek Cosmetics? 

I ordered at The Updated Trends


"Be yourself. Wear what makes you feel good. Trends come and go, so be a trendsetter, not the follower. Confidence is the best accessory anyone can wear and its free" - Audrey Kitching

No comments:

Post a Comment