Saturday, September 21, 2013

UAAP S76 MVP: Terrence Romeo

FYI: 
I don't want to join some stupid crap going around the internet I just want this appreciation post for Terrence okay? If you don't have something good to say leave this page already.
 Thank you.

~

After the last game of FEU rumors are starting to spread like nutella that the UAAP S76 MVP is from FEU. I don't want to believe at first since there are no official announcement yet but I'm quietly praying it is true.

My friends know this and if you read my UAAP blog post since Tumblr days for sure you know that I'm one of his gazillion fans. When he grab 'Rookie of the Year', I was busy with school stuff so there's no spare time to watch basketball on tv or live and somehow, internet is not so important yet. But there was this one day that we watched live and it was versus La Salle and I think they won. Here's a link to my blog about that.

The three photos are from 2009, when Aiza was taking Physics, their professor require them to watch UAAP live and I would join them. happy times :)

Until last Season 74, Gem and I started to watch live as in most of the games we're there and ever since S74 I never missed the FEU vs ADMU game even though mostly FEU was defeated not until their match on the first round this season. ;) sadly, S74 was the last year of Ping.


If you witnessed the previous years of Terrence, you know that he really improved this year let's give credit to his experience on D-League and on the things he learned from different coaches (not just on UAAP but also on D-League). 



I'm so proud of him with all the improvement he did, changed the things/attitude that he need to change inside and outside the court, involving his team mates (and probably one of the best story of this season was the TR-RR tandem) and who will forget the most famous MRT (Mike, Ryan, Terrence), listening to coaches carefully and he will follow whatever the instruction to him,handling some situation inside the court (good thing he just got a warning regarding on unsportsmanlike foul or else, he will not get this MVP and Parks will get it again for the 3rd time because Mammie got suspended. I'm not against Parks but I'm just explaining the other situation that might happen), dealing with bashers and to the people who wait for him every after game (hehe),  and yes Terrence Romeo can pass the ball and he just scored 311 freaking points on 14 games with consistency of 20 or plus points on the first 7 games and 30 or plus points for 3 games.


Since I'm super proud of him, I got teary eyed when I read that it is official, Terrence Bill Romeo is the UAAP S76 MVP. I'm so happy for him and with him getting the highest individual award hopefully, the FEU Tamaraws will grab the championship this year.


Can't believe that the UAAP basketball season is almost over ... I'm going to miss this again but I keep reminding myself that we can watch the not-so-nervous-games on PBA D-League.

I owned all of the pictures on this post and if you want to check my previous post about UAAP you can check it here .

Lets go back to Season 74 .... HAHA

Congrats Terrence Bill Romeo for being the Most Valuable Player of UAAP Season 76 *confetti*


I'm so proud - AEivrynRV

No comments:

Post a Comment