Tuesday, September 10, 2013

On Repeat

Hiiiiii :)))

Since there will be no Fyi, I'm a Girl when I don't have new purchases or because most of the time I'm not in a mood to be in my girly side; no Hair Dye-ary most of the time because let's admit that I'm somehow lazy to retouch my hair; no every week Road Trip, and most especially, my Rants are not that cute, I wanted a new blog series that is so close to my heart and to my everything, Music.

When internet was unreachable and text messaging is the number 1 communication in high school people's first question was 'how are you?' then it will be followed by 'what are you doing?'. Most of my answer to that 2 questions is and somehow until now, 'I'm okay' and 'listening to music'.

So I'm doing this 'On Repeat' series on what is the most played song on my computer, iPod, phone and in my head without knowing on how many times I played it in a day. I don't know how regular I'll do this but I'll try my very best since this doesn't require more time and I do type my blog posts on my Blackberry so it's easy than the other post. I'll try to connect or post the same thing on my Buzznet. Anyway, I'm working on my first 'on repeat' post so stay tuned! 

this is Dakotah Rae and I got this photo from her Tumblr .



"Music Rules" - Sara Scoggins

No comments:

Post a Comment