Thursday, September 19, 2013

On Repeat . Stay The Night

Stay The Night - Zedd feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore

This was released last week and honestly, I don't know what to expect on another collaboration project of Hayley Williams. I listened to the preview and all I thought was I'm not gonna like it but daaaaang I played it on my computer and iPod gazillion times!

I'm a member of Parafamily (if you don't know it yet) and I love Hayley so much it hurts but seriously her collaboration with B.o.B. with Airplanes is awesome as well as her 'via skype' performance with fun. with Somebody That I Used To Know because Hayley was in LA and fun. was in the UK (BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge to be specific).  

B.o.B. ft. Hayley Williams - Airplanes


Fun. ft. Hayley Williams - Somebody That I Used To Kinow

How did it happened? Check here .

And please STOP saying or assume that Hayley Williams will leave Paramore, after all the success of their 1st album as a trio? I think Hayley going solo is not gonna happen in the history of all history. Lol

This is upbeat and you might hear it on clubs soon. I'm always singing 'are you gonna stay the night'
Good thing it wasn't a 'chorus on repeat' song. At first you might think it is but listen carefully 


Zedd ft. Hayley Williams - Stay The Night


Are you gonna stay the night
Are you gonna stay the night
oh oh
Are you gonna stay the night

No comments:

Post a Comment