Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Avril Lavigne Live in Manila

I think this is the first concert where I didn't mind getting a ticket last minute.

And unfortunately, as I'm aiming for a closer section, I have to settle on Upper A ticket because if I will be on a lower section, I'll be broke for a month.

1 more station before Cubao and I'll buy a ticket first. Hopefully there's still a good seat. Uggghhh.



~


Sadly, fewer audience compare to her 2012 show and I don't know if the concert day which is Monday was one of the reason.


I have to admit, this was the 4th time that I saw her live and I'm not gonna lie this was not her best show. The first 3 Manila show was way better than this year though there are new songs and I love that I heard it live. There's a minimal interaction with the audience or spiel and she didn't even mentioned or greet  the huge banner saying "We love you b*tch" though she smiles a lot :D. Unlike the 2012 show, she even have this intro "this song is a very song... Blah blah" and the only spiel that she said is this year was "I love you Manila" (well, mostly). And I think 'Black Star' was the best intro ever and "I'm With You" wasn't the best last song ..... but its so catchy ... 


I love Avril and I don't want to out grow the fan girl in me so I still enjoyed the show recording some of my favorite songs, singing along and just being amazed to the crowd, the intro video, and I was surprised that Chad was there! I don't know if Chad was with her the whole time she was in Japan but he was here! I'm not a big fan of him but as Avril's husband I also read some articles about them and his band was pretty famous before. And at this moment I just realized that I'm a fan for 10 or 11 years! omg. :D

I'm happy that I saw her again and hopefully one day I will be able to meet her and be closer to the stage. See you again soon!


*everything was my personal opinion and I think she was sick that day*

One of the advantage of getting cheaper ticket was, I was able to buy a shirt and the 2nd photo booklet and I'm still be broke until the end of the month and maybe even 1st half of March. Less hangout until then.


2005 . 2008 . 2012 . 2014

2 comments: