Friday, March 21, 2014

Insomnia . The End of February


You will never be him but I'm not saying that you're not a good person. I respect you but we will never agree on everything.

Sometimes its good to hear the bad side. Some people will see the good and bad side of you while the others will see you as a 'good' one without the 'bad' side. I assume that they're not seeing the real you.

Beware of yourself.

Comparing is a bad idea and I know it.

If I encounter situations where I am being compared to someone furrfect. I just think of times when I was on your side doing this and that then I'll tell myself if I'm not there on that moment, will they'll be willing to do that? If I'm going to drop it who will do it?

Rewards are unnecessary if you are willing to do it for free but if you will be given something because of what you did then you deserve that reward. Self satisfaction is better than material things.

Don't be too controlling!

Maybe that's the way it has to be.

Maybe not yet.

Not everything will apply on every situation.

I have personal issues.

Sometimes I can't find the right words so I just let the tears go.

Just one of those days when you wanted to feel the pain of a needle instead of feeling so broken inside and out.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment