Sunday, March 23, 2014

Insomnia . The Dawn of March



We all have different roles in life.

We are destined to be in a situation that we might not like but we're there to realize some things.

Some of us are born lucky while some need to suffer.

I heard once that there should be one different out of ten people so this world will be balance. We are all unique.   

Everything is just a challenge on how we will handle it and hopefully, we will not be defeated by those challenges. We have to be strong for our own self and for our love ones.

What if I go back on writing on a diary instead of ranting on my blog but what if no one will find it? What if someone will hide or burn it? It will be lost forever but not with my blog. It will be here in the magical world of the internet.

So many realization when you're listening to the radio at 3 in the morning.

There will always be a bright light at the end of the tunnel.

You just have to sacrifice a little while ignoring the extra variable.

As much as I love being in the city or at least the lights at night I somehow miss being away from the busy place. I just want to be at my hometown. 02.28.14

Well, I think its good to be bad sometimes at least you're seeing the truth rather than lies. 03.01.14

Talking of comparing? I bet they'll never try. 03.01.14

Truth rather than lies and pretending. 03.01.14

Building lights will always be one of my favorite. -03.01.14

Its hard to keep going when you're not seeing the light at the end.-03.03.14

Its hard to fight with 'giving up' and 'getting angry' -03.03.14

How to handle head ache, heart ache and body pain at the same time?

But you have to keep going to see that light. -03.03.14

Things we do for US TV series. :D -03.03.14

Open your eyes, every truth lies in front of you. - 03.07.14

Still have that effect to me but it is refreshing. - 03.22.14


No comments:

Post a Comment