Monday, September 09, 2013

Quick Sundate with Apples

Last last Sunday (September 01, 2013) was epic. I can't believe that Apples was really serious when she told me she wanted to watch basketball live. I almost forgot that we used to cheer for a basketball team before and by that cheering was really in us. Gem told me several times that she was happy that Apples is jumping and cheering for FEU all afternoon. Apples is so cute though she just smiled to me all the time to show her excitement. I was a little bit sorry because I think Apples wanted to see how tall the players are, hopefully next time we watched we can wait for them so she will see them and it will be easy for pictures since ... Who knows why. Hahaha. It was a Sunday and we are in a bit of hurry since Apples can't go home late just like my usual time.

I only have a few pictures because I was more concerned of Apples because the next game was ADMU vs DLSU which make it crowded outside. We even got lost while on our way out I lost Lhea and Gem on my sight! Haha. But it was nice to see Keith (but I'm still pissed at him) haha and Greg too! I'm looking forward on spending a day with Greg and Josh soon :))

Apples is the cutest! Looking forward to watch a game again with her and I promised her to watch Volleyball next semester since she was also a player on her school. YAY! My aunt was telling me what she did when they got home and can you believe it that as early as 11 years old, Apples already told my aunt that she will study at FEU? Cuteness overload! :))) hopefully, next time we will not be on Upper A. Well, we really planned to go on Lower Box but Keith said they will go with 4 friends and I think we can't get 9 Lower Box that will be seated next to each other. Anyway. Next time, I hope I'll be with Apples when we will be at Patron or Lower Box and of course when we can wait for them so she will see and meet the tall players. ;))

Although we didn't won after 2 OT, we were defeated by 1point. It was a good game UST! Battle of U-Belt is really better than any other battle. :D



"I bought my lucky charm but someone is being a HUGE JINX!" hahaha!  - AEivrynRV

No comments:

Post a Comment