Saturday, September 07, 2013

Rant . Realization


My realization for the past weeks.

This crazy world has been to a lot lately and everyone might experienced happy times or bad ones.

There are a lot things that I learned for the past years. I can't mention everything but I think the best one is "learn how to deal with everything".

We are lucky at some point in life. Think about it, some people don't have food to eat 3 times a day and you have an extra savings just for Starbucks or a piece of cake.

I've read so many fictional love stories, mostly focused on relationship with a partner, friends and family. 

Don't judge, you know why? In every situation, there is a lesson.

Some qoute said, 'don't say anything if you will not say anything good', 'don't make major decisions when you're angry because you might regret it'. Something like that, I definitely forgot the right words. Its actually true, some people mostly on social networking sites, they don't know everything but they act they know more than you are and I'm just like shaking my head literally because as if she knows E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Team that fight with all heart are one of the best game to watch. Sadly, I missed some live.  

Some people expect a lot from you and still after you do everything you can they can still see you so faaaaaar from their expectations. They do nothing but judge other people without looking what's within the small picture.

Things that you should have in your pockets are: respect, trust, confidence, truth, and good vibes.

  • Of course you have to respect everyone around you. I'm sure everyone already encounter a person who don't respect you as a person but even they disrespected you, just give them some respect they will be sorry for themselves.     
  • You can't trust everyone because it's hard to trust people if they are backstabbing you at the first place. But if you know this person more than anything and he/she trust you then give it back and you will never regret it. 
  • Confidence / Self-esteem the things that are so hard to gain most especially if people are always pulling and pushing you down. Either way, don't leave your house without the two. Remember, 'things you do means something to people' (Gibbs | NCIS). If people will see that you are confident enough they will be amaze  and you will earn respect from them. Like, I do wear weird stuff as people see that but who cares, I'm comfortable wearing it and I'm expressing myself as much as I can so what?! *secret likers* smh
  • Truth. Not everyone will believe you but as long as you know you are telling the truth then leave everything above it. Its hard to please everyone but if you are telling the truth you will never regret a single thing. There's a difference in explaining and arguing. Remember that.
  • Good vibes. Never ever bring bad vibes. Every now and then, we needed a breather like a new air or a me-time to some but sometimes you are the breather for others. This life is so short for us to bring bad/negative vibes every single day.

Everything is a process. Like blogging, its not like you say things and the computer will type that for you; taking picture, you have to press that specific button for it to capture the scenery, your own eyes will never capture it and put the exact fluffy clouds for other people to see; wearing a shoes, you have to get it at the shoe rack so you can wear it; going somewhere, you will not just say abracadabra so you will be on a specific store in the mall.

There will always be a moment when you wanted to do a happy dance because you finally ate a pizza that you've been craving for months! :D

Bad hair days will happen once in a while but you can still change that bad morning into a nice afternoon or night.

Be happy for other people who are doing good despite of knowing their bad days before.

'Don't get lost in your memory keep your eyes on a new prize' - Future | Paramore

Missing those long lost people are heart breaking sometimes

There will always be an advantage and disadvantage in life.

One thing that I've learned in my Economics professor (Hi Sir Paguta!) It can never be both when it comes to need and want, its always need vs want.

Don't do things that you will regret soon.

Avoid comparing but sometimes, you will be compared to others. So if you don't want to be compared to others, do good things.

Hugging can release some tension.

'Act according to your age' I've been reading a lot about this on someone who have a lot of haters because of being showy.

Books have lessons just like movies.

Ziva will be leaving NCIS :(( and its make my heart cry :( first it was Kate then now Zivaaaaa :( I can't explain this but its too saaaaaad :( any person be my fan girl buddy for this? I mean a shoulder to cry on  for this heart breaking season of NCIS??? Well, hopefully this will not be the final season. Geeez. I hate this. :( September is here, mid September and my favorite series are back!!!

I wish local TV shows are just like in the states but a part of me don't want that to happen. Hehe.

I want to read ebooks again but I don't know what's stopping me from reading. (Trivia: my ipod's small screen is one big reason. Apple, release some new version of iPad mini. Please????)

I started to listen to Tonight Alive after watching their live/acoustic set from Buzznet. And so far I'm loving it. Amelia is one of my favorite.

I have a thing for sad songs but not too sad.  

I can listen to Ain't It Fun all day. I can listen to Frank + Derol 4 songs all day too! And never realize that its just 4 songs. :p

I'll be seeing The Maine next year with pretty Pia and her friends :))

I miss being lost inside the arena for one night of concert.

I miss Paramore but that's alright they're making other Parafamily happy. :) daaaaang! Their UK setlist is awesome! I want that live. Last Hope!!! and I'm thankful for iTunes Festival! :D

I wish I can ask Danny K to meet All Time Low someday.

Roar and Applause are catchy.

Don't compare, we have different situations!

Choose your battle. Some will just waste your time

You're a blessing to someone every single day

Choose the issue you want to be involved

Be humble. Everyone has a weakness. Acceptance is the key

Believe in a reliable source or might as well, do your own research.

Today is another day.

Rest is a must. Don't work out if you are tired.

Apologizing is a sign of weakness (NCIS) but sometimes you have to do it but it also depends on what you did if they will accept it.

Sleep when your dead (Gibbs | NCIS)

Mini meal is not good enough for you, go for biggie

People do cry it out for days, weeks, months, some are for years.

Ha! You think you got a team mate? Think again.

Am I the only one seeing the opposite? The other picture?

Don't do anything if you're hungry, eat first. :)

Some people are really unfair. Karma is on its way.

Be professional. Even people trash talk or worst, act as a coach. And act as a comish. Don't be bias!

I know what you did there my friend.

Don't pretend.

Why I still miss the people who doesn't care anymore?

I miss being that, its like someone lock that part for me. That's why little things do matter.

Should everything be balance?



(I may or may not mention the same stuff from my other post. I just don't remember every words/lines that I typed every now and then) 



"One time to shout one time to think and I say we start now because death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit" 
Tyler Joseph | Twenty One Pilots


No comments:

Post a Comment