Wednesday, October 16, 2013

7th Degree of Confusion


I honestly don't know what I wanted to do these past days.
So confuse...
I want to drive away and take photos
I want to go shopping
So confuse with what my 3rd tattoo will be
I just want to have some movie/series marathon
I need to retouch my hair soon
Is 24 hours enough for a day? There's so many thing I want to do and I think 24 hours is not enough and then here's the 'but' that make us doubt some things that we want or need.
I'm hating some things.
Why does life so unfair some time or should I say most of the time?
I want to travel and see new places and take photos
Why do I feel so suffocated?
Why do I feel incomplete?
I think I need some strangers in my life right now
Do I overthink things?
Whatever.


Nothing has changed

No comments:

Post a Comment