Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rant . Requirement

(typed couple of weeks ago) 

I can't sleep yet and its past 2 in the morning of a Sunday. Reason of why I'm staying late is, we ate in a buffet and I'm still damn full and I can't sleep with this kind of situation so I'm just typing this for my blog.
This is a total rant. I'm not against other people, I'm just against on what is the effect of having internet 24/7, tablets and updating your social networking sites ASAP.

Let's admit I'm addicted to the internet as well as everyone else. I do check multiple sites like blogs, vlogs, Tumblr, Buzznet, Facebook, Twitter, App Store, news website, name it, but mostly all you just need is twitter to be updated on everything. As freak as I am, I don't update ASAP like, I don't tweet a lot, for example,  when I watch basketball live because I can't manage my anxiety and requirement of updating together, I don't upload pics ASAP on facebook or twitter unless its for fun, I'm not a big fan of 4squared because (this is one effect of watching series) people will know where you at the moment, yes sometimes other people will see it then you will end up hanging out together but there's also a bad side of that like when someone stalks you. I don't update facebook ASAP because it can wait.

Maybe that's why people hates me and my picture taking habit because they will wait for days, weeks or maybe a month before I upload and I don't upload everything right away. Sometimes, I need to put watermark because I'm afraid that people will steal my photos. Yeah I know its cheezy but that's how I roll. Deal with it. And I have some more things to do than updating the freaking facebook! And I have this blog to run as well as my Organized Tumblr. I read it somewhere and I can't remember the exact words but it goes like this "facebook is a place where you need to flaunt everything you have" from accessories, gadgets, shoes, make up, latest hangout with friends, places you visit, food your eating or ate, a gift, and maybe on what are you watching right now or you may tweet and post on your facebook that you are reading this right now.   

People, facebook does not  require you to update with your daily life ASAP.

Tablets and some high end phones are replacing the digital cameras!! :( to be honest, I don't like taking picture on a tablet or on a phone because, they are not HQ yes there are phones that are super HQ but still they don't satisfy me. Though I'm not against on taking selfies from a mobile phone or from an iPad but its different when we are talking about the real cameras. Well, people are just super lazy than I am on taking time to transfer photos, put watermark, and upload. And the most important thing is I need to back up files, there are people when they uploaded it already on facebook they will delete it already. And I was like 'WHaaaaaaat???' Facebook is facebook, internet is still internet and they crash sometimes.

That's why when I took something from the phone of my mom, I make sure that I'll send it to me via email or viber or facebook so I will have my own copy. I'm not saying that be like me but I'm seeing the uncertain things I don't want to see or know. I know its not important to everyone but its very important to me. 
The worst thing is, this happen mostly when you are with your friends. I was supposed to type "spending time with..." but duuh does it looks like your spending time with your friends when all you do is update your stupid social networking sites? 1 or 2 pics for instagram is okay but updating it like you don't want your company is different.

I lost special people already so I know how important spending time with family and friends. I don't want to waste it and regret again. Well, if you think different then I have nothing to do about it.



Go ahead, think about it. - AEivrynRV

No comments:

Post a Comment