Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Rant . Sometimes

Have you been in a situation where you need to do this certain thing even though sometimes your tired of doing it? But still that day ended that you have thought that it will never come? Been there gazillion times and here we are facing another day.

Do you know how something can affect someone big time?

Do you know how thankful I am for the music and for the inspirations over the internet? I am so thankful for those.

Here I am moving my feet and I feel sorry for myself for wasting few months because of something I shouldn't give importance about. Maybe I was just improving the other side of myself. Most of the time, I just really don't care anymore.

I wish it was easy to punch someone's face than feel sorry for ourselves. If that was okay with the world I'm sure I've done that already.  

Have you ever encounter a person who ask you a favor just to save his ass?

Somethings are better be fix through talking, its better than anything.

Choose your move, choices, decisions.

Screw the haters.

♪♬♪ How did we get here. I think I know ♪♬♪ I love this guitar part on Decode ♪♬♪

I really want to get a new tattoo. 5 powerful words that I've learned from posting my rants in here. Hopefully I can really get that this year despite of treating myself with some shopping moment. A perfect birthday gift maybe or maybe I can check their promos.

My almost 3 year old iPod 3rd gen is calling some help from her company and the new versions of iPad are 
perfect. I'm eyeing for the new iPad mini. Hopefully, December or January. Dang this world is unfair sometimes. Haha.

2 concerts are on my list right now. Tegan and Sara on November 25th and The Maine on January 2014. Huhuhu.

I bought something from the US yesterday and hopefully I can get that first week of December.

My other package haven't arrived yet and I'm starting to forget it. :(

My room is really my sanctuary though I don't have internet access in here.

My RT brushes arrived yesterday. Haha. I'm going to blog about it. :D

"Shocking Pink" is on its waaaaay. It will probably arrive today. :D

I discovered some third party courier ... I will probably start shopping from the online store in the states its better than going to the mall. Hehehe but of course, I choose those stuff that isn't available in here. If I'm petite probably I'm shopping dresses in there too but I'm not so accessories, shoes, bags are fine with me. Mostly I'm dying for shoes, I probably don't care having Jeffrey Campbell's Lita anymore though some are putting it on sale but dang if Dr. Martens and TUK are just a click away? Why not! I'm thinking about bags though but I'm choosy when it comes to bag so I'm not sure yet. And I'm trying to fix my Paypal :D

The internet is such a magical thing ever. ;D

Buzz buzz.

this photo is for close minded people around.

"A girl should be two things: who and what she wants" - Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment